iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Stick a pin in it.

Started by Jeff, April 18, 2003, 03:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

The members map that is. Here is a little picture of the U.S.A. map for ya'll that are not registered and can't see it. It's awesome. Those little trees? We grow one with each new addition to the map. you should see it when lots of members are on and those little trees are blinking all over the country and the world!

I think I'll sing an anthem. 8)

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

biziedizie

Jeff try this: Turn the lights off by the computer and look at the map. It looks really cool with all the trees blinking. :)

Steve

DanG

I ain't looked at the map for a few weeks. It gets greener ever time I look at it. I'll be ding-DanGed if this ain't the ding-DanGedest reforestation program I ever seen! :) :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

KiwiCharlie

G'day Jeff,
How about the Kiwi anthem??  God defend New Zealand.  Funny that, as after our Prime Minister has culled most of our Armed Forces, Gods about the only defence weve got now!  >:( >:(
Cheers
Charlie.
Walk tall and carry a big Stihl.

hydeoutman

Jeff,
How about a world map for all of our foreign buddies?

hydeoutman

Jeff,
Boy that was quick :D :D :D

I just now saw the drop down menu for maps of other areas.

Sawyerfortyish

Hey Jeff how do I find out who or where the other tree near me in N.J. is or can't I

Jeff

You can put your mouse over them and it will tell you,  or ckick on them and it will go to that persons profile, or you can start clicking on thename list to the right. When you click on a name, thier tree turns red on the map. Click on the next name and it will then turn red.

L. Wakefield

YEAH! 8) 8) 8)  I just checked the world dropdown too.. that is such a great idea- I can see us growing world wide- wherever there are trees (or should be trees- you'll find the forestryforum..  lw
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

sawyerkirk

If Indiana keeps growing, we may have to get a bigger state!! I think Woodmizer should have an honorary tree!! I sure have made a lot of friends on this board. Oh yeah, I'm headed to Indy today to look a an LT30 hydraulic mill!!

Jeff

If you are a guest and would like to see the members map, nows your chance. I have temporarily opened it up for viewing by guests.

https://forestryforum.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?board=general;action=mmall;defmap=usa

Pedalbiker

Hello, new member here.  I like the map and have been trying to figure out how to add my pin to it?  Can someone point me in the right direction.  Thanks,

Pat
Patrick Hubble
Coleman, MI

"You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it."      Charles Buxton

Tom

Jeff

HEY! I gotta know who Pedalbiker is!  I grad-jee-ated from Coleman schools. I'm sure I must know you if your mill was anywhere near there.

If you went to school in Coleman we were in High school at the same time.

Pedalbiker

Well I graduated in 82, my mill was out by M-18 and Curtis roads.  Closed it in 98.
Patrick Hubble
Coleman, MI

"You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it."      Charles Buxton

Jeff

I know exactly where it was. It was there before you wasn't it? Wasn't that a little sportshop or chainsaw shop at one time in the front? I want to say it was clled Bergman's, but I can't recall for sure.

I grew up on the salt river in North Bradley. Right on the hill above the bridge.

Thank You Sponsors!