iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

updates from the front.... Iraq through my eyes

Started by jjmk98k, July 21, 2007, 12:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

beenthere

Is Jim planning to row his way home soon??

Or did he just row his boat ashore? ;D ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

jjmk98k

Thanks for posting the pics jeff!!!

The first one, myself and my friend SrA Troy Chapman are posing for Sheetz (convenience store and gas station) after they sent us 50 travel cups and almost 200 bags of coffee...... notice, my rifle is NOT slung....

The middle one, I was walking to work and as i walked past that A-10 I thought it would make for a nice picture...

Third one.... When a bunch of bored Air Force guys get together, we build things...... the deck was built by guys from my unit who we normally work on Ejection seats, Hydraulics, Fuels, Ground service equipment...ect..... we built the deck, and the little boat..... all as we sung in our heads that George Strait song "Ocean Front property"
Jim

Warminster PA, not quite hell, but it is a local phone call. SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

Corley5

Are all Air Force personel issued the full length Colts or are some of you carrying carbines ???  Seems like a shorter version would be more convenient ???  Keep up the good work and be careful!! :) :)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

jjmk98k

Corley5 Most  Air Force people ( Except Security forces) carry the full M-16A2 and to be honest, I like it better than the M4 carbine due to its better accuracy at distance.

Not like most Air Force people will ever have to use the weapon, but last time i qualified with it, i scored a perfect 50 out of 50.... gaining me "expert" status ( as always)....... and give me a joke to use.....

some guys here have not so good scores, so when someone says they scored a "35" or something, i say, "good!!! you can stay in my foxhole and keep my magazines filled for me as I do the work"..... 8)

Jim

Warminster PA, not quite hell, but it is a local phone call. SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

submarinesailor

Hey Jim,

Will you be back stateside by the 18th of September?  There is a very good chance that I will be in a meeting at Willow Grove the morning of the 18th.

Bruce

Thank You Sponsors!