iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ya Never Know Where You'll Meet another FF Member

Started by Corley5, September 04, 2007, 10:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corley5

Zach and I were at the family camp in Da UP with my parents over the holiday and were playing tourist.  We hadn't been into Sable Falls outside Grand Marais in years and Zach is old enough to appreciate such things now.  We had just gotten to the trailhead and were making a stop at the RR before the trip down.  As I was walking in I met this fellow coming out and thought to myself "that looks sorta like Paschale, Nah"  I had cell phone call to deal with when I came out of the building and was walking up to my group when this guy comes up and asks me if I'm Greg or Corley5.  It WAS Paschale  8) 8) 8) 

He was there with his brother.  We had a nice visit.  He got to meet Zach the pumpkin grower and my parents.  We took another photo and we were off

He didn't have any cookies  :( ;) ;D :)

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

WDH

My compliments to the Cookie Man 8).  Corley5, the UP must be a small place :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

beenthere

Small world.  Ya actually ran into the cookie monster... ;D ;D ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

DanG

Wow, that must have been fun!  You guys otter get you some of them ForestryForum hats.   That would eliminate a lot of confusion. ::) :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

asy

Good thing neither of you had a Bear Permit, or a shotgun.. hehe

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Paschale

It's a small world, ain't it?   ;D  I just got back home last night about midnight, so I'm finally getting around to posting.  When I saw Greg, I figured it had to be him, and as I was waiting around for him to finish his phone call, I told my brother that he was about to witness some of the brotherhood of the Forum.   ;D  Sure enough, handshakes all around, a little chatting about the Pig Roast, some talk about how it's amazing to run into someone else from the Forum, some talk about Zach's pumpkin patch, and of course, a picture or two. 

It was great to meet you Greg, and the rest of the crew.   8)
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Thank You Sponsors!