iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Welcome to Bio-Mizer!

Started by Jeff, August 29, 2007, 02:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

The Forestry Forum has been blessed again with the addition of another fine sponsor to help us continue onward and upward in the years to come! Please Welcome Bio-Mizer [/b]to our Forestry Forum sponsor family!

In recent months we had added a new topic area for members only called "Alternative methods and solutions".  Thanks to our members this board has become quite popular. One of those members is "Bioman". Bioman and crew came to our 2007 Forestry Forum picnic bringing along the "Bio-Mizer" for us to have a first hand view.  Everyone can now follow the Forestry Forum thread about the Bio-Mizer in THIS THREAD Because its now available to all that visit the Forestry Forum!
We have moved the Alternative methods and solutions board to a spot just above our general board for all to enjoy.

Scott, and all of you guys at Bio-Mizer that are working so hard to bring a more productive and profitable future to all of us sawdust producers, and actually, to the world, we solute you and thank you for helping the Forestry Forum. :)

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WH_Conley

Ya gad me skeered. I always start at the bottom of the catagory list and work my way upward and the Alternative board was gone :o. Then I remembered how Jeff likes to move things around, just to keep us on out toes :D, looked around and found it.
Bill

Jeff

The alternative board has quickly become one of my favorites since I am a tinkerer. :)

beenthere

That is great to hear. Now we can support another sponsor.
Welcome to the forum from here.  ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Bibbyman

Way to go Bioman and Bio-Mizer!   8)

I just knew you'd find your way here. ;)

Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Paul_H

8) This calls for some pics.

Thanks Bioman and crew!
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Jeff

Paul_H

Well of course you do,I copied and pasted from your album  :D
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Bibbyman

I hope they build a portable unit like they've been using to display.  That way we can heat the sawshed this winter.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

sprucebunny

Thanks for being a sponsor, Bio-Mizer  8) 8)

I really enjoyed seeing the Bio-Mizer at the Pig Roast. If I had just a little more sawdust available, I would want a Bio-Mizer badly. I was very impressed with it's heating ability.

I used to have one of those Snorkel submerged woodstoves in a hot tub and can appreciate the amount of heat it took to warm Jeff's pool so much !!!
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

oakiemac

I want one!

When can we buy these?
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

crtreedude

Looks pretty interesting - we might actually think of getting one if we needed the heat! I have thought of making a kiln, but solar power is available all year round down here and very plentiful.

So, how did I end up here anyway?

Cedarman

I looked this morning and felt that sinking feeling.  It was gone.  Ahha, the furniture moving time has arrived to make it more comfortable for the visitors.
A portable unit would be great.  There are times when hot water is welcome.  Think of the disasters where people need hot showers.  If water is available, a portable generator, a biomizer and one of the comforts of home has been delivered.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Thank You Sponsors!