iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

If only my wife would allow me.

Started by Ernie, August 15, 2007, 02:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernie

I love old chainsaws :) :) :)

my dear wife, Jan loves tidy storage of useable stuff only  :'( :'( :'(

I pointed out this collection for sale http://www.trademe.co.nz/Business-farming-industry/Farming/Forestry/auction-113307377.htm

Oh well, I can still dream ::) ::)
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

jjmk98k

Hum..... instant collection and instand projects for life
Jim

Warminster PA, not quite hell, but it is a local phone call. SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

Ianab

Quote41 Vintage Chainsaws in Total.

Most are complete saws.

Some are in going order.

4x Stihl
2x Husqvarna - on is a 1100
9x Pioneer
5x Homelite
3x McCulloch
1x Poulan
4x Canadien
1x Danarm
1x Dolmar cc
1x Remington
2x Lombard

1x IEL Pioneer
1x Blue Streak
(both IEL Pioneer and Blue Streak swivel in the middle)

6 saws with no visible brand names - one of these saws has a left handed bar.

I have collected these saws over the last 20year but they are taking up too much room in the shed.

If you would like more details please leave questions.

If not local you will have to arrange own shipping.

haha  I saw that one to... an Lil had the same response  ::) :D

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

rebocardo

Some of those saws look suitable for a small chainsaw mill ...

Ernie

Quote from: rebocardo on August 20, 2007, 03:55:51 PM
Some of those saws look suitable for a small chainsaw mill ...

Somehow, I think the shipping would be a real killer >:(
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Hotrod RLC

concerning wives when the good lord made woman he took a rib from adams side .. why reason follows  god could took one of adams ears and woman would be over man / god could have took adams leg woman would have been benethh  man , so he took adams rib where they both would be equal and walk hand and hand and side by side  that is what god intended and way it should be  being a hillbelly from ky and wife using a rolling pen i got her message 

GAB

Quote from: Hotrod RLC on March 04, 2022, 10:56:30 PM
concerning wives when the good lord made woman he took a rib from adams side .. why reason follows  god could took one of adams ears and woman would be over man / god could have took adams leg woman would have been benethh  man , so he took adams rib where they both would be equal and walk hand and hand and side by side  that is what god intended and way it should be  being a hillbelly from ky and wife using a rolling pen i got her message
Oh Thank You Preacher Hotrod for the short sermon. 
I curious; How many whacks of the rolling pin or pen did it take?
GAB
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Real1shepherd

"This listing closed and did not sell." New Zealand?

It just loads on my PC without an image. $1,600 reserve not met. Can't comment on something I can't see.:D

I hope I live long enough to see the competition like eBay dethroned. They need some healthy competition. 12.5% fees and I have to pay sales tax on Internet sales(not eBay's fault).

Kevin

sawguy21

I can't see it either which is probably a good thing. The IEL piques my interest but shipping! YIKES!
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Ianab

Quote from: Real1shepherd on March 05, 2022, 10:13:25 AMI hope I live long enough to see the competition like eBay dethroned. They need some healthy competition. 12.5% fees and I have to pay sales tax on Internet sales(not eBay's fault).

Trademe is the "go to" online auction / classified site here in NZ, and Ebay hardly gets a look in. It basically only operates in NZ and Australia, which helps keep scammers off the site. More likely to get caught if you are in the same police jurisdiction, vs a "seller" in some other country. 
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

DHansen

Hotrod RLC

wife of ky hillbelly in market for some good rolling pens hickory prefered  8) :laugh:

JJ

my wife has one made out of marble, glad she hasn't hit me with it, probably would need 2 hands..  smiley_smash, oh and no handles..

Thank You Sponsors!