iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Happy Anniversay to my wife.

Started by Jeff, August 01, 2007, 09:34:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I wanted to stop a moment this morning to wish Tammy (and me by default) a happy 27th wedding anniversary.  Happy Anniversary Tammy!  I love you!  And this is all you get again! ;)

Tammy and I spend our anniversaries these past years working on the last frantic things for the pig roasts.  She took the late summer school bus route offered to her even though she has been driving it with a cast on her left hand. Someone of importance noticed (above her boss and probably brought to the attention of, by a nosy driver, so she may or may not be driving after tomorrow. The Doctor has concerns when contacted by the "person of importance" and her boss does not as he has seen her in action the past week. We will see.  Anyhow, Tammy gets home at nine, has two hours until she goes back for pickup at 11, then will be home by 2. She has friday and saturday  off.  This morning she is off to mount pleasant to get emergency supplies as some bonehead burned a hole in the pressure washer hose on the engine muffler only 3 chairs into the cleaning yesterday.  We also recognized a potential danger to kids with the doggie pool ladder, so she is picking up some pvc parts for me to rebuild the one made from the broken lawn chair. ;D

I gotta go now and pick up and move all the chairs I lined up to wash last night so I can mow. :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Raider Bill

Congrats to both of you and the "bonehead"
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

beenthere

Happy Anniversary Tammy (and Jeff by default  :D :D ).  

You two are amazing....wish could be there to help out some...if ya's just wait a bit, there is help comin and most are more than the willing type to pitch in, from what I recall.  :) :) ;) ;) ;)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

sprucebunny

Happy Anniversary, Tammy and Jeff  8)

MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

rbhunter

Congratulations on 27 years to you and your wife.

My wife and I will celebrate number 21 tomorrow.

"Said the robin to the sparrow, I wonder why it must be, these anxious human beings rush around and worry so?"
"Said the sparrow to the robin, Friend I think it must be, they have no heavenly father, such as cares for you and me."
author unknown. Used to hang above parents fireplace.

asy

Happy Anniversary Bonehead-boss and Bossette!

Please let me take this opportunity to wish you both many years happiness and to thank you BOTH for everything you do for us keeping the forum running.

Hugs from the land of Oz,

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

thurlow

A few of us (names withheld to protect the guilty) got together........in cyber space.........and wrote Tammy a "Happy 27th anniversary" song.  Congratulations and hope you like the song............

The hills were alive with wildflowers
And I was as wild, even wilder than they
For at least I could run, they just died in the sun
And I refused to just wither in place
Just a wild mountain rose, needing freedom to grow
So I ran fearing not where I'd go
When a flower grows wild, it can always survive
Wildflowers don't care where they grow

And the flowers I knew in the fields where I grew
Were content to be lost in the crowd
They were common and close, I had no room for growth
I wanted so much to branch out

I uprooted myself from home ground and left
Took my dreams and I took to the road

I grew up fast and wild and I never felt right
In a garden so different from me
I just never belonged, I just longed to be gone
So the garden, one day, set me free

Hitched a ride with the wind and since he was my friend
I just let him decide where we'd go
Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

crtreedude

Happy Anniversay - just curious, is that anything like a Anniversary?   ;D If so, Amy and I are right behind you - October will make 27 years that I have convinced here to put up with me... ;)

So, how did I end up here anyway?

farmerdoug

Asy,

I can see you calling the Boss a bonehead but the Bossette does not deserve it too! ::) :D :D

Tammy and Jeff,

Congratulations!!!

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

LeeB

Cograts to you both Twenty seven years takes commitment and work from both sides. A good dose of love makes it easier. I alwys like to her about a good marriage that has stood the test of time. Seems like too many don't make it.
Lindy and I made 30 years in June. I look forward to 30 more and wish you and Tammy the same.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Roxie

Happy Anniversary to both of  you!   8) 8)
Say when

OneWithWood

Congrats to you both, Boss and Boss of the Boss  8)

One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Radar67

Congrats. You can think of the roast as your anniversary party. Nothing like friends to make it special.

Stew
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Furby

It's Bonehead and Thumper folks! ;) :D

Congrats Jeff and Tammy! 8) 8) 8)

Don K

Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

breederman

Congratulations on your anniversary!

Terry and I have been on what we are calling our "25th Anniversary Tour" since May. It has been fun.
Together we got this !

Ed_K

Way to go Jeff & Tammy  8) 8) 8) takes a lot of love to get this far.Bet you didn't get married on your wifes favorite cows birthday  :D .30 on oct 9 and the swiss isn't with us ;D.
Ed K

asy

Quote from: farmerdoug on August 01, 2007, 01:03:31 PM
Asy, I can see you calling the Boss a bonehead but the Bossette does not deserve it too! ::) :D :D

OI! Don't cast nasturtiums at me! Let's put the brackets in:

Happy Anniversary [Bonehead-boss] and Bossette!

Not Bonehead - [Boss & Bossette]

Sheesh!

Hope you both had a great day anyway!

farmerdoug

Asy,

Just making sure about that. :D :D :D :D

When do we find out that you won your contest anyways?  ??? I cannot count all the times I have voted so far. :-\  Hope you win too.

Oh, and we do not throw nasturtiums at people here.  We use melons, they fly farther. ;) :D :D :D :D

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

asy

Thanks for voting farmer!!! :D

The magazine is released on the 15th of August, I'll know the week before if I made the final 4, but, I won't be allowed to say anything until the mag's released as they've had us sign confidentiality agreements... 

It's all great fun!

PS: Thanks for the heads-up on the melons!

thecfarm

I wanted to send you good wishes a few days back,but just getting around to it now.Glad to hear of the anniversary.Many more to the both of you.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

tonich

Happy Anniversary, Tammy and Jeff!  :)

Paschale

Not sure how I missed this one, but it's always better late than never!

Congrats, you two!!!   8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Patty

Well I feel silly, I just found this thread also. Here all this time you thought I was ignoring you!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TAMMY & JEFF!
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Norm

Me forget an anniversary.....nahhhh I'm just fashionably late. :D

Happy anniversary Jeff and Tammy, and here's to many more. smiley_beertoast

Thank You Sponsors!