iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Its Masters time...

Started by DanG, April 05, 2003, 09:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

Tomorrow,...er..well, today, I take my annual trek to Augusta to work at the Masters golf tournament. I will return on Monday, Apr 14. I'll try to check in a couple of times while I'm there, but the days will be long and hard, and computer access will be scarce.
Requests for souveniers have been plentiful, this year, so I'm gonna try to get a lock of Jesse Jackson's hair to pass out in little plastic bags. I prolly won't get so many requests next year. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Bud Man

Forget the hair samples and see if you can't convince JJ to go with his first instinct and go on over to Bagdad and convince S. H.  to give it up !    I'd vote for JJ for President if he could pull that rabbit out of his Rainbow Hat !
The groves were God's first temples.. " A Forest Hymn"  by.. William Cullen Bryant

Fla._Deadheader

Have fun and keep yer head down. :D :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Jeff

I ask again to see a picture of a forestry forum hat worn at the Masters... :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

RavioliKid

DanG,

That is so cool! I wish I could be down there with you!  8)

Have fun and enjoy the warmth.

;D
RavioliKid

DanG

I'm baaaackkkkk.  :) :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :-/
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

IndyIan

Well DanG, you didn't say that a Canadian Lefty (left handed I mean:)) won!  8)

He's got a hero's welcome here and I don't think there is a better sports role model around.  Way to go Mike 8)

DanG

Won what?  Was there something going on that I didn't get to see?? I wondered what all those people were doing, stomping around in a cow pasture....well, parts of it were more like a hog waller. :-/

Seriously, though, Congrats to the Canuck. I'm always glad to see a new Champ, instead of a rerun of an old one. Even if he never wins another tournament, he'll always be at the Masters. :)

Thank You Sponsors!