iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pig Roast 2007 Entertainment

Started by Stump Jumper, July 21, 2007, 09:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stump Jumper

Since he is ignoring me today he won't read this:

I figure we need a dunk tank.  Ya know the kind with water in it with a seat and you throw a ball at the target it trips the seat and dunks the Furby sitting on the seat.

$1 a ball or whatever the donation may be. ;D for the kids under 20 and over 40 can go up and push the target by hand. 8)

If the cookies don't show up we can add ice cubes to the water.

If I only new where I could pic up a dunk tank. Furby volunteers to sit there and behave himself.
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Stump Jumper

Hey Jeff B:

Can you fix us up with a wet, soggy Furby avatar. ;) ;D
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Stump Jumper

I think that Charlie's wife should get the first chance to dunk the Furby for free. smiley_trap_drummer
Jeff
May God Bless.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Furby

Stump Jumper

Hey come up air you forgot your snorkel ;D
Jeff
May God Bless.

Jeff

Stump Jumper, I love a mechanical challenge.  I already have a 13,000 gallon tank.  ;D

Stump Jumper

I kinda thought of this one a little late.  eh eh
Jeff
May God Bless.

Corley5

No need for a dunk tank to soak a Furby  ;D ;D
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

farmerdoug

Jeff,  How about a giant microwave?  I never seen what a furby does when it gets nuked. :o ;D ;D

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

isawlogs

Oh boy  ::) ::)  A man can come up with a solar powered remote controled gate somwheres in da midle of the UP  and then needs help with a simple dunk seat .....  ::)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Jeff

Furby

Well if you've got one working Jeff, I'll stop on mine! ;)

Jeff

Nope, keep going! ;)  8)    I like your design. :)

isawlogs

Sorry ... I took this (I love a mechanical challenge )as I need help  :-\  Musta got lost in translation ...  s-it happens  :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Jeff

You must have thought I meant "I'm mechanically challenged" eh?  I'm pretty good at inventive solutions. :)

isawlogs

If I was one of yous I would probably use the Fith here now ...  ;D  ...........  But I aint   ;D

So .  Yep that was maybe what I read da first time .  :D  But did go back and read again .

Marcel

Tom

I don't think a fifth is enough.  It would take at least a quart.

DR Buck

Quote from: isawlogs on July 22, 2007, 07:16:49 PM

If I was one of yous I would probably use the Fith here now ...  ;D  ...........  But I aint   ;D

So .  Yep that was maybe what I read da first time .  :D  But did go back and read again .

You got the fifth on your side of the border too?    ::)
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

isawlogs

No , we do have the right to remain silent ....  not that I care much to do so much ....  :-X

That fith amendment is only on your side of the border .  ;)

Marcel

OneWithWood

As I recall you do have some mighty fine fifths, or I guess you call them 750mls.  ;)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Fla._Deadheader

I remember fire houses and Elks, Moose lodges, having and renting them dunk tanks ???

Anybody try calling around ??
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Furby

Sure ya can rent them, can buy them for about $1800 if someone wants to put up the $.
But if we can make one........ ;D

Paul_H

So,were going with the dunk tank,not the trebuchet? I had told my kids were were having a Furby toss.
Where did I hear that?
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Fla._Deadheader

I hear lots of talk about building one. Haven't heard of any ACTION on building one.  ::) ::)  Furby toss, has a nice ring to it, EH ??  fly_smiley
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Thank You Sponsors!