iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

asy needs your vote - for Slimmer of the year! Please!!!

Started by asy, July 18, 2007, 01:50:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sawguy21

I am not at all surprised by your former back problems.  :D I'm still amazed you slimmed down that much in such a short time.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

asy

Yeah, no wonder I had a bad back, I was carrying a whole 'nuther person around with me.

But not only my back, my heart wasn't impressed either...

Still, it's all good now, thankfully I came to my senses. :)

10 months is a short time, but, the programme's good, and the best thing is I was eating all the time, no hunger and all healthy nutritious food. I was (and still am) taking vitamins and mineral supplements, drinking lots of water. Also, I haven't ended up with huge volumes of loose skin, which is great! The re-enervation of certain hormones shrinks the skin back and it really works!

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

ibseeker

done...good job!  8)   
Enjoy your beautiful city and wonderful climate, it was a real pleasure to visit and we hope to come back someday.
Chuck
worn out poulan, Stihl 250SC, old machete and a bag of clues with a hole in the bottom

isawlogs

I go and vote for you every time I get to the computer    :-*  No matter the outcome of the contest , you are a winner in my book  8) 8)  :-* :-*

Oh and I will continue to vote for ya till ya tell me to stop .  :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Nailhead

"The Constitution does not grant rights, it recognizes them."

Brucer

OK, <click> I voted. But do you think it's really ethical for us to vote more than once? I mean, wouldn't that <click> make this a contest <click> to see who could get the most friends <click><click> to vote for us the most times <click>?

;D
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

Roxie

Jumping Doggies!!  A gal can't take a vacation round here...go away for a few days and Furby's underwater, and Asy has a Slimmer competition.  I've voted and I'll vote every time I log on (like I do for Paschale). 

If ya win this contest, it will  be the icing on the cake olive oil on the salad, you are already a winner.   :)
Say when

asy

Quote from: Brucer on July 24, 2007, 12:13:46 AM
wouldn't that make this a contest to see who could get the most friends to vote for us the most times?

Hopefully I have more friends than anyone else there, then, eh?

Brucer

More friends, with faster clicking fingers ;D.

Do overseas clicks count double ?

Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

asy

Gosh I hope they do! If they do, I'm a shoe-in thanks to you guys!!

isawlogs

Ethical ...  mighty big word to use on internet ....  ::)  I will vote as often as I can to get a friend to win , we aint refferying a ball game .  ;)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Bill

Done voted   and voted     and voted  and . . . .

;D

PineNut

Thank You Sponsors!