iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2007 Pig Roast Schedule

Started by Jeff, July 17, 2007, 10:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

getoverit

I'm sorry that I am not going to be able to make it to the roast this year. Hope everyone there has as good a time as I did last year.
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

tonich

Hey folks!
I do wish you a happy weekend.
Have a good time and make sure you take enough pictures!
I’m looking forward the reportage from the event.

Cheers!  8)

Jeff

Thanks for the reminder Tonich! My camera battery was near dead, so I'll have it charged here in an hour or so.  I see a vehicle and a tent east of the house this morning. Tammy says Marcel and Sprucebunny called late last night after I hit the hay. I'm guessing that to be them.  :)  I seem to get lax at pig roast time on my usually prolific picture taking. One of the few times I get so busy that I don't think about it. I'll try to do better this year.  Sometime today we'll get the webcam set up as well.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

thurlow

Marcel and Sprucebunny, eh?  Most of us didn't have a clue.   :)
Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

Jeff

Or still dont.   They came from the same direction and car pooled.   :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

thurlow

Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

Part_Timer

jeff you wnat me to bring the match box cars?  gota be better than Barbies.
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

beenthere

Lookin like perfect weather for the doin's at Jeff's place today and tomorrow.

About 84°, and low humidity today, 48° tonight, and 83° tomorrow (possible rain Sat. night).

That is great.  :) :) 8)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

tim1234

Jeff,

I'm sure your out watchin the pig and eatin that sausage and veggie stew you were talkin about.

Got about a gallon and a half of cucumber salsa.  Will bring a bunch of chips too.

Mild for most of us.

Hot :o for Corley5.

Tim
You buy a cheap tool twice...and then you're still stuck with a cheap tool!!
Husky 372XP, 455 Rancher, Echo CS300, Alaskan 30" Chainsaw Mill

Corley5

8) 8)  We're leaving for the PR in a few minutes. 
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Paschale

Wish I was there, but I'll be there in spirit! 

Hope those cookies survived being frozen alright...   :-\
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Reddog

Quote from: Paschale on August 04, 2007, 11:36:17 AM
Wish I was there, but I'll be there in spirit! 

Hope those cookies survived being frozen alright...   :-\

They sure did it was good eatin. Thanks!

WDH

Paschale,  I only ate 1,2,....n cookies (you remember your Algebra, right?). 

8) 8) 8).  That mint was the killer touch ;D.  Loved em :).  That rich chocolate color....that rich chocolate taste........well worth a thousand mile trip ;D :D. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

DanG

Just made it home about an hour ago.  My round trip was 2,585 miles.  My butt is sore.  1,940 of that was with Dodgy Loner.  He makes a good travelling partner! :)  We kept the blade in the wood on the way home and made it in a shade under 15 hours. 8) 8)  I got a few winks, then slipped out the gate at 7:45 this morning.  The rest of the trip sure was quiet! :-\

Paschale, the cookies are a real winner!!  After all that bluff and bluster, Furby didn't eat them up after all.  He knew we woulda plucked him like a chicken!
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Dodgy Loner

Glad to here you made it back in one piece.  Didn't see any more curious deer anxious for a close-up view of your bumper on the way back didja?

Paschale, the cookies were great, but I only managed to sneak 2 of them into my truck for the 1000 mile trip back to GA :-[.
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." -John Ruskin

Any idiot can write a woodworking blog. Here's mine.

pigman

Quote from: DanG on August 06, 2007, 02:52:27 PM
.  My round trip was 2,585 miles.  My butt is sore. 

You should have borrowed some of this stuff that Furby won in the drawing. ;D

Bob
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

jackpine

I would like to add my thanks to Jeff and Tammy for having us and for all the work they do in prepairing & hosting the pig roast. It was great to be able to put faces with names and spend some time getting to know each other.

Thank You Sponsors!