iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

looking for special wood blocks for turning bowls

Started by artenvielfalt, July 07, 2007, 03:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

artenvielfalt

hallo guys, its a question for everyone who has rotten wood for sale,.......
well my friend is a, lets say professional woodturner, he makes bowls up to 1,2m diameter well has done only two so far as he is missing the material to do so.  and he likes special types of wood, sparked birch, discoloured  ??? well i think you know what i mean, all the ones only, well, wood lover of this kind, would work with. 
so my question is, can you tell me if you have thick boards for sale that have at least 16-25 cm thickness and at least the same width or more as he likes to go for the real big bowls again.  his normal wide things are up to 60cm diameter as he seldom gets someone to cut those things.  also it can be green wood, doesn´t have to be dryed. if you happen to have trees that fit and might be able to cut in his dimensions.  then if possible make a quote for the wood and for delivery from you via ship and container to hamburg harbour germany. 

well at least it would be great if we get some answers for  the wood, delivery might be checked later as the quantity question arises.
thanks for some replys.
ulf from germany

Thank You Sponsors!