iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ivan Bo's Birthday (oops, wrong email address)

Started by Ivan Bo, June 26, 2007, 04:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivan Bo

Ivan Bo's email address is
ibooker@adelphia.net

Could you all please resend your emails? Sorry, my memory is not what it used to be!  Senior Moment!

Thanks,
Nancbee

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

thecfarm

Ya got me confused too.Looks like the same email address to me.I'm a busy man, I can't be sending emails in cyber space all day.  :D  :D   :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Tom

It was first listed as a ".com" and then Nancbee realized her error and corrected it to ".net".\

It's a common mistake and easy to do.  I sent another email..

I have a Great aunt that is now 98. She is a real whipper snapper and I saw her chomping at the bit because the doctor made her sit in a chair when she broke her leg at 93.  She feels a need to fix dinner for everybody, even today, and you don't leave her house hungry.  She is my Grandaddy's little sister.  Her story is that "I'm the last rat out of the barn".  Born as a "late-in-life" child it's still hard to believe her generation.  My Grandfather, if he were still alive, would be about 120 today, and he wasn't the oldest.

It's a great honor to be a part of a life that has seen so much. :)

Paul_H

My step grandfather was born in 1883 and died in 1981.I often think on his stories and his life and how he was born in the steam age and was 20 years old when the Wright bros flew at Kittyhawk and at 86 years old,watched Armstrong step onto the moon.
He was my connection to another time.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

beenthere

GotRdun the second time. I make that error too. Didn't realize what was happening, with the new thread and all, and Nancbee under Ivan Bo' s name. Confusing, but that is me.  ::) ::)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Nancbee

Tom
Dad's parents (my grandparents) were born in 1863 and 1867? He is the 15th of 16 children, his oldest brother was 25 years older and he was an uncle 3-4 times when he was born! From 1910 to 2007 he's lived through a time that has seen many life changing inventions and innovations. I've relived them all through his writings. He's an amazing man.
Nancy B. Limberis
Circulation Manager
Sawmill & Woodlot Magazine

Tom

Make sure he knows that there are a lot of us out here that appreciate what he's seen and done.  :)

Thank You Sponsors!