iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The Yooper connection

Started by Jeff, June 05, 2007, 09:57:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Shepard

Looks like you're running low on Diet Coke, that might be part of the problem. ;D

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

SwampDonkey

Nice spot. Good look out. Nice breeze and maybe no flies?  ;D 8)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

WDH

That sure looks peaceful......................
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

sawguy21

It sure does look like a nice spot to unwind.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

beenthere

Jeff
How is are the project projects coming along?

Are they letting you back into town to get on line? 

Anxious to hear how you are doing in the UP der   eh eh
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Fla._Deadheader

Reckon he tripped his slip and buried hisself ???
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

beenthere

Nah!!

He's prolly got an acre 'n half pond (Texans have a different name  ) now, stockin it with fish and designing the pier (dock) so's he can sit out on da end like Tom does with a cane pole in hand.... ;D ;D

(or was that a bigger pond and he alread posted a pic with the toy ship sittin out there ??)   Time we get some details....
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

SwampDonkey

Hope it didn't bite him like the car hood did me.  ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

I'm back to Harrison for a spell.  No digging has been done yet as I had to build a trail to where the digging will be.  I'm almost there, but no quite. I dropped my digger off at a buddy's house in Stalwart where he is going to weld a strap of steel to the digging edge. I've still not completely given up on the idea of digging with fermented sheep dung and additives yet... ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Furby

I think you'll like that idea even more once you actually try your scoop in that area! ;)

Dave Shepard

I remember driving through town after the Oklahma City bombing with a 100 gallons of diesel fuel and a pallet of feed grade urea (42%N). Ooops! I'm glad noone asked any questions.

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Furby

Any chance the property is located in an area folks like to let off a lot of fireworks in the area?
How about the 4th for cover ??? ;)

Jeff

Its in an area with two big dolomite quarries that give cover noise at regular times. The one in Cedarville is at 3:50 everyday  ;D  The one on Drummond Island is being researched.  :)

Furby

pigman

I don't think the
Quotedigging with fermented sheep dung and additives
will work unless you have a lot more of that material than I think you will be able to obtain.  Smaller quanities will loosen the muck, but will not remove it from the spring.  Of course you might have several tons of that stuff and it will make for a fine lake. :o  ;D
I really just want to see you ride the handles of that home made slip scraper, scoop or what ever it is called. ;)

Bob
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Fla._Deadheader

Been many a spring ruined by people tryin to open 'em up. I know that's not REALLY yer plan, but, I'd be very leery of doin whatcher thankin.  ::) ::) :)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

WH_Conley

I have to agree with Harold, seen a couple ruined that way. Best way to open up a spring would be with a track hoe, not a loud noise.
Bill

Jeff

I'm not looking for a better flow of water. I'm looking for a hole. :)  Where this is at, I dont thing were going to get a bang,  we will more apt to get a GLOOOP! ;)

Thank You Sponsors!