iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Dirt time

Started by woodmills1, June 02, 2007, 09:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

got a borrowed case 580 backhoe in the yard gonna be movin dirt.   Love to move dirt.  Gotta make a place for the 40 foot trailer body thats coming for wood storage, gotta recontour the back yard now that the other big willow is down.  And did I mention widen the house driveway and lengthen the work driveway.  Trees and logs aside it is dirt time. :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

sprucebunny

Dirt season for me, too. Had my Case 580 trucked up to my woodlot yesterday.

If it ever stops raining... if I get my little dump truck fixed.... I'll be smoothing a spot for a garage and smoothing out some of my trail.

A person could easily make a big mess with a backhoe and I hate seeing just dirt everywhere. Makes it hard to pick a spot for a borrow pit for the trail work  :-\ The pits people dug in the past are vernal pools, now, as are some of the craters in the old skid trails. Look out, frogs !!!!

The bugs up there are brutal but they don't come in the cab so it's a good place to be when the wind isn't blowing the little blood suckers away ;D
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Thank You Sponsors!