iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Mill Pictures

Started by John_Haylow, May 26, 2007, 08:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John_Haylow

Here are a few pics of the mill that we took today. The "mill dog" is Cara.

2004 Wood-Mizer LT40HDG28

Don K

That mill looks new out of the box. The big smile on your face cofirms its relative newness.
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

WDH

John, that mill does look good.  By the way, every mill has several dogs, at least one of which needs to be 4-legged ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Dave Shepard

That's a nice setup. I see you have your Woodmizer Smile on.  ;) Congratulations!

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

379hammerdown

Nice lookin mill and your pride in ownership sure shows!  8) I dont have a mill dog to hang around me... but I do have two pigmy goats that stay at my feet & cause me to trip every chance they get!

red

looks great   hope to see a big slab pile real soon

good luck I know you put a lot of thinking into to it

Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

LeeB

Congradulations on your new baby John. You might want to move it out of the driveway before you do too much sawing. The wives get kinda cranky when it gets full of dust and slabs. :D
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

sgtmaconga

congrats on the mill.

i have a total of 3 mill dogs, 3 mill horses and 3 mill cats
Measure twice cut once

Norm

Congratulations!

I like the big grin, nothing like a new toy to bring that out in a guy.  :)

I also have one mill dog, one mill cat and one mill horse. The horse is not allowed in the mill area, she's got feet the size of dinner plates and isn't real pleasant to have upwind now that the green pasture is up. ;D

Tom

Ah Yes!  The smell of a new mill, right out of the box.  ;D

There's not a tree that won't get measured now.

thecfarm

Nice looking mill John.Is that a new one?What size?I looked in your profile,but did not see anything about a sawmill there.The wife won't mind the sawdust and the slab,if you're building her something. ;)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Lance in Ontario

Congrats John ! I came through Bracebridge yesterday and could hardly see for the sawdust in the air! If you ever run short on logs let me know, I  am not far away.
Lance

John_Haylow

Thanks again everyone for the replies. I should have added the pictures to my other post "found a mill". The mill is a 2004 LT40HDG28. Sorry for the confusion.
John
2004 Wood-Mizer LT40HDG28

Thank You Sponsors!