iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

And another snake story...just for Jeff

Started by Larry, May 23, 2007, 04:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry

I'm in Missouri this week while the boss takes care of business in Arkansas.  She came home from the grocery store this morning to find Tucker, our weiner dog had a copperhead trapped in the rock garden by the front door.  It was a Mexican standoff.  Kathy being somewhat scared of poisonous snakes decides to go for reinforcements. ???  She found Henry, our neighbor mowing grass on his riding lawnmower.  Henry is quite elderly and somewhat crippled so his mode of transportation outside is the riding lawnmower.  Henry gets in position to take a swing with his hoe...and misses. :o :o  The hunt is on now...fear crazed women, stupid weiner dog, and crippled Henry on the lawnmower. ;D :D ;D :D  The snake didn't stand a chance against those odds and I'm happy to report the copperhead was cremated in the burn barrel after the threesome took his head off. :)

If I had been there I would have got Jeff a picture...I think he enjoyed my rattler/walnut board pic I put on a couple of years ago. ;)
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

crtreedude

We have all seen just how much Jeff enjoys a good snake story...  ::)
So, how did I end up here anyway?

Jeff

I love the ones with a happy ending.  ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

crtreedude

I think you love ending them if the truth be told...
So, how did I end up here anyway?

Tim L

Do the best you can and don't look back

WDH

Hey Boss,

The TR told me a snake story about you today ::).  It seems TR is a mischievious fellow :)
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Gary_C

I thought all snakes were in the woodshed?    ;D

At least they ended up there.  ???
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Thank You Sponsors!