iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Standing in the need of Prayer

Started by Bro. Noble, October 19, 2004, 11:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandsawmill14

i truly appreciate all the prayers and kind words from all of you :)  now she has it better than any of us   smiley_angel02_wings
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

Sixacresand

We were by WM, Newman, GA Thursday.  Nathan Collins, the Manager, was leaving for Florida to see about his daughter who is very sick.  Please add her to your Prayer list
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Darrel

Praying for Nathan's daughter.
1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

red

We just heard of a homeless man who died last night. He died in the elevator of the local train station . The elevator is outside of the main building. The main building is only open during the main commute. Some homeless choose to live outdoors for many reasons. This man died approximately one mile from a Hospital , he was not on drugs or alcohol. He died alone.
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

sandhills

Very sorry to hear that red, prayers sent.

Darrel

Currently in ER with wife. She is having chest pain and high blood pressure.
1992 LT40HD

Grizzly

May you feel His strengthening presence near. I'll be thinking of you.
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

DanG

You are in the right place, Darrel. Prayers for a good outcome.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

yukon cornelius

You have prayers from our family!
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

fishpharmer

Darrel, you and your wife are in my prayers.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Darrel

Thanks for praying. There was no heart attack. Cardiac enzymes are normal. Will follow up with family doctor and cardiologist on Monday.
1992 LT40HD

sandhills

Good news, you have our prayers as well.

Bandmill Bandit

Yesterday was day of sad relief in our family.

My father in law passed away at 3;10 PM at the age of 92, 11 months and 13 days.

My son and family were on the way home from summer vacation and it really seemed like he waited for Jaxon, His only great grandchild, to see him.

When Jax walked in the room with his dad at about 2:45PM  "Gido" opened his eyes. Jax took his hand and said "Gido I will see you again in heaven"! Gido passed away very peacefully, about 15 minutes later. Jax is 3 years and 7 months old.

Gido only started to lose mental capacity in the last 6 months along with the deterioration of most of the bodies functions. While he did not suffer long and kept his sense of humor till about the last 10 days when talking pretty much ceased, we are very happy and thankful that he passed peacefully.

Gido was a farmer and logger. In his early adult life he farmed in the summer and logged in winter.

He was a faller and cat operator in the McBride area of BC for about 15 years. I still have his old falling Chain saw.

Gido and GG (great grandma) would have been married 64 years this October.

A life well lived! A legacy that will not soon be forgotten.

My daughter in law is planning the memorial lunch and a requirement for the guests is they all must steal at least one bite of food from someone elses hand.

That was Gidos trade mark at ALL family gatherings. The very first time he met Melissa (Jaxon's Mother) he was next to her at the table for dinner and he stole a piece of garlic bread out of her hand before she even got a bite out of it. Nothing was safe on any plate at the family table where Gido was a guest.

Gido made sure he taught Jax to do it just as well. The tradition will live on for many years to come!

I thank all in advance for your prayers of comfort.   

Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

sandhills

You have our prayers, Gido sounds like one heck of a character, someone I'd like to have known.  Prayers and condolences sent, may he rest in peace.

Magicman

Condolences to your family but also your memorial lunch gathering will be a joyous one of remembering the mischievous ways of this dear man.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Sounds like a fun man to be around.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Our 53 year old Daughter Donna underwent a double mastectomy Monday and she got the Pathology report today.  The cancer was detected in her lymph nodes, so her next Doctor visit (Monday) will be with an Oncologist.  Please Pray for Donna's recovery from his dreadful disease.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Grizzly

Will do MM. Sometimes I wonder why God gave us such things and then I remember. It's to bring us to our knees. And there we accomplish much.
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

Darrel

We at the Carson house are praying.
1992 LT40HD

samandothers

Prayers for Donna and for you and Pat!

sandhills

You, Pat, and especially Donna along with everyone in/close to the family have our prayers as well Lynn.  Stay strong for her, it is a dreadful disease.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Just read this Lynn....I'll be praying really hard buddy as will Julie and Paul.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Chuck White

Donna, You & Pat are in my prayers Lynn!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

dgdrls

Magic, so very sorry to hear this news.  We will keep Donna, Pat and you in our thoughts and prayers.

D

Sixacresand

Donna is in our thoughts and Prayers. 
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Thank You Sponsors!