iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Standing in the need of Prayer

Started by Bro. Noble, October 19, 2004, 11:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roxie

Say when

Magicman

Welcome to the Forestry Forun fared even.  Add your location to your profile so that we will know/remember.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Okrafarmer

Quote from: tareece on October 05, 2016, 12:14:54 PM
Well... being new here brings some jitters and unease. Mainly with being a 52YO newb.
   But seeing these posts in this thread lets me know there is indeed hope in humanity.
     From loss of loved ones to anxiety in future plans we all need the solice that companionship... even in digital form.. can give..

Okrafarmer I hope your news is exactly what the best outcome could be.
   Thanks FF for proving that a forum can be more than arguements

Welcome to the Forum, tareece.  :) Sometimes we argue, but largely we stick together and do what we can to be neighborly.

As for my plans, they are coming together nicely so far, thank you. I can still use more prayer, though. I will share soon exactly what's going on.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

PC-Urban-Sawyer

I would like to ask those who would to say a prayer for my Aunt Patsy Powell.

Patsy is just three years older than me and is much like a sister to me. She is having major back surgery tomorrow morning (15 Nov 2016) and all prayers and positive thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Herb

sandsawmill14

hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

drobertson

only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

sandhills

Prayers from us, hope all is well by now.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Sixacresand

"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Thank you everyone who prayed for or otherwise wished for Patsy's wellbeing during this surgery.

The good news is that Patsy came through the surgery in good condition. The surgeon says she actually did even better than he had anticipated and she did not have to go into ICU after the surgery because she did so well.

Thanks again, I'm sure your prayers and thoughts helped.

Herb

sandsawmill14

GREAT NEWS  smiley_thumbsup 8) never under estimate the power of prayer or the power of God :)
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

Bandmill Bandit

Just for general Info to the forum Family;

My Mom passed away last Friday evening. She was 89 in May and has not had much life quality for about 3 years as she was suffering with Alzheimer's disease.

While it is a sad time, we all are much relieved that Mom suffers no more! I was down with my family to see her on the previous friday and it was VERY hard to see just a shell of what was once my Mom. Prayers of comfort for our entire Family are much appreciated.

It has also brought some much needed Healing as well. This is a very good thing!       
Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

Okrafarmer

Sorry for your loss, BB.  :-\ Praying for you to heal, and thankful your mom lived to a ripe age.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Sixacresand

Sorry for lose of your Mom, Badmill Bandit.  Praying you and your family,
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Okrafarmer

If anybody thinks to pray for my wife, she has been going through an ongoing set of difficult health problems which I would rather not go into detail with. It is not particularly life threatening, but very quality-of-life-consuming, which is very difficult for a mother of seven young kids. She has been to a number of different types of treatment, some traditional, and some less so. While they know what some of her problems are, there is no "this-will-fix-it" solution being suggested.

Magicman

Done my friend, and I wish your family the best during this difficult time.

sandhills

Sixacresand

Praying for your wife, you and your family.

Ed_K

Ed K

Den Socling

My goodness! Did you read this? http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/12/living/santa-terminally-ill-boy-irpt-trnd/index.html Santa needs a prayer. Can you imagine how painful it was for this guy? Very, very sad.

samandothers

BB so sorry to hear of your mom's passing.  My prayers for you and the rest of your family to take comfort in her rest and salvation we have.   

Okra prayers for strength for your wife and your family. 

SawyerBrown

Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

Darrel

Having a family crisis here at the Carson house. Please pray. That's all I can say right now.
1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

SawyerBrown

Whatever's going on, prayers for your family today.
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

Thank You Sponsors!