iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Standing in the need of Prayer

Started by Bro. Noble, October 19, 2004, 11:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sawman

You have my support as well. A little prayer will go a long ways. We are nothing without God, and with God all things are possible.
 This is indeed a great idea Bro. Noble.
 May God bless each and everyone here.
 Please continue to remember my sil in Iraq, and my daughter and grandson in Germany.
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

dail_h

Just got a call from oldest daughter,our cusin Hugh was killed today in Iraq. Not many details,it was an accident,his jeep ran into a tank. On our way to his sisters house now.
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

Grawulf

Count me in too guys! I try and walk the "prayer path" through my woods every morning so I'll be checkin in first thing every morning to see what I can bring before God Almighty! Would like to add my son Rory ( who just turned 18 four days ago) Developed asmatic bronchitis a week ago and is struggling for breath - he's on the mend but I'd like you guys and gals to lift him up all the same. Jesus Christ is Lord!     Grawulf

Fla._Deadheader

Dail, sorry to hear about your cousin.  I will keep you and also Grawulf in my thoughts and prayers.
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Bill Johnson

I'd like to add my mom to your list. She just lost dad to liver cancer on Oct. 27th (her birthday) it's the first time after 52 yrs of marriage she's alone.  I'm thankful I have 2 brothers that live in the same town as her so they've been lending her lots of support.

Mom said dad went when he did because so many of his hunting and fishing partners have passed on in the last year and they needed him to run the motor and bring the bait :D

To Dail and  everyone else whose lost a loved ones recently my condolences.
Bill

Left_Coast_Rich

Add me to the prayerer list I walk every morning and take all the requests with me to the LORD.  He is soo good and faithful.  We must remember what He has told us and talk with Him according to His word. Sickness Is 53:4,5&6. Mth 8:1-3. and HE went about healing all who came to Him... LC Rich
I know more today than yesterday less than tomorrow.

Stump Jumper

this brings tears of joy to see a thread like this .iwill try to keep this thread in my prayers. thank you jesus 8)
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

karl

Neither my dear wife Marie or I have asked anyone other than each other for help in many years.

Before we began a life together she single handedly raised three fine boys with no assistance.

For the last thirty something years she has put others before herself.

Saturday I took her to the ER for the second time-after four days of testing, she will be having surgury in the morning to remove a blockage in her colon and examine the spots on her liver, the doctors are 90% sure it is a cancer.
How this slipped by us and the doc's is beyond me.

We could use a Miracle here folks, please pray for her.

"I ask for wisdom and strength, Not to be superior to my brothers, but to be able to fight my greatest enemy, myself"  - from Ojibwa Prayer.

Fla._Deadheader

You got it Karl. Hope all turns out well.
   First, it is ridiculed;

WoodSmith

Karl,
We all are in agreement and place Marie in the mighty hands of her creator. And we will pray that you will have the peace of God and a reassurance of His love for her.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Mark M

Count me in too Karl and everyone else. We're all pulling for you and your wife.

DanG

Tim, Dail, Grawulf, Bill, and Karl, I'll be praying for each of you.

We have several hundred folks that gather here to share our common passions and congenial friendship. I think it is fitting that we have a place to likewise share our troubles and lend our support for members that need it.

I may have to go to Lowe's and pick up a better pair of kneepads. ;)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

UNCLEBUCK

I definately agree !  I lost 5 neighbors now this year  :P
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

TN_man

Though I don't respond to every individual request, I want ya'll to know that I have made a point to pray for my FF brothers and their needs that are mentioned here. I am out here.
WM LT-20 solar-kiln Case 885 4x4 w/ front end loader  80 acre farm  little time or money

Erick

Count me in guys the world could use more prayer. You all will be in them, and hope all works out for everyone.
It's better to have it and not need it. Then to need it and not have it.

Mark M

DanG - that kneepad idea is pretty good! :D

I read this thread every morning when I get to work and say a silent prayer for those in need. Not only does it make me feel good to help but I also get paid to do it. :o :) :D

Fla._Deadheader

This year really SUX. Just got a call from my Best Friend, in NJ. His wife of 41 years just passed away this AM. She has been through every hardship you can imagine. She finally just withered away.  I wanted to be by Al when Donna left him, but, we are picking up the in-laws tomorrow at the airport and having a private ceremony for MY Bride, this coming weekend.

A silent word for my friend and his family would really be appreciated.  Thanks
   First, it is ridiculed;

breederman

You got it.You and every one else on the list are in our prayers.
Together we got this !

karl

Thanks so much for the caring. I can not express how much comfort it has given us.

I just came in from the hospital- the surgury Friday confirmed our worst fears.
I checked this forum that night and felt for the first time that we were not alone.
We have already seen and felt the effect of the prayer and caring  around us.
 We have been truly astounded by the hospital staff and the genuine caring and assistance they have provided.
We are stronger for it and will certainly include our FF friends in our prayers.
A special one to FDH and your friend.

"I ask for wisdom and strength, Not to be superior to my brothers, but to be able to fight my greatest enemy, myself"  - from Ojibwa Prayer.

Mark M

Karl, have they discuused treatment options? We'll be right there with you.

Grawulf

My son, Rory is doing MUCH better and I am certain that the prayers you folks lifted up had a HUGE impact on that. It's a scary thing to listen to a child (sorry, young man!) not being able to breathe and I want to thank you guys for being here. Am still hitting this thread every morning so keep 'em coming. A blessed Thanksgiving to everyone - we stand before an amazing God! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Fla._Deadheader

First, it is ridiculed;

Grawulf

FDH,
Awesome hat!!!! You part of the red hat society or is that your camo hat for when you're stalking the illusive sunken cedar?

Fla._Deadheader

It's my very first, un-official, Forestry Forum Hat. The Boss wuz all out when it came my turn to be awarded an O-fishull FF hat.  ;D ;D

Quite the Fashion Statement, EH ???  :D :D :D
   First, it is ridiculed;

Thank You Sponsors!