iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thanks Jim!

Started by Canada, May 18, 2007, 09:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canada

Hello everyone, I sure am glad that I found this forum (thanks to Thomas and Joel and their blogspots...great work guys!)

I just wanted to thank Jim Rogers, I have a strong interest in learning how to construct a timber frame and I have found your posts with the pictures very informative.  Please keep the lessons coming!

Also, thanks to everyone for sharing their stories, I am learning a great deal...not to mention starting to panic with all this information.

Wade
Ont, Canada

Jim_Rogers

You're welcome and welcome to the forum.
Keep reading and asking questions.....

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Dave Shepard

Welcome Canada! I wouldn't get too nervous about all the info, once you start cutting a few joints it all comes together, besides, if you get in a jam, you just ask someone here and they'll have you out of trouble in a jiffy.

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Thomas-in-Kentucky

Welcome Wade!  This quickly became my favorite forum on the web soon after someone told me it was here.  Lots of can-do folks reading and posting here.  Thanks Jim for moderating! 

-Thomas

Jim_Rogers

You're welcome Thomas..

TexasTimbers

And just about when Jim probably thought he was under-appreciated! ;D

Here is one time when I won't refrain from piling on.  I haven't been able to do much TFing lately but he has helped me a bunch in the past and will again next year too . . . . he just doesn't know it yet. ;)
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

Jim_Rogers

And you're welcome to Kevin....
Keep trying and keep asking questions.....

Thank You Sponsors!