iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Drawings

Started by buffhale, May 09, 2007, 01:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buffhale

Jim,  If FF doen't allow links to outside sites and keeps the jpg file size so small.  How can we have more detailed forum conversations regarding drawings that are too small.  I notice TFG forum has larger file sizes for images.  Is there anyway to improve this?

Dietrich AG.  Is this the free 2d drawing program they offer for download?  How do you like it?

Buffhale

Jim_Rogers

Buffhale:
You asked: "How can we have more detailed forum conversations regarding drawings that are too small."
The only thing I can think to do is to enlarge a portion of the overall drawing to a size that will fit in a 400x 400 pixel photos that is clear.

You said: "I notice TFG forum has larger file sizes for images."
and: On the guild site you post a link to an off-site location of your photos. I post my photos to --Photos MUST be in the Forestry Forum gallery!!!!!-- and then copy a link and paste it in my thread so it will show. However here you're not allowed to do that, as you have mentioned.

You asked: "Dietrich AG.  Is this the free 2d drawing program they offer for download?  How do you like it?"
And: The parent company is Dietrich AG, in Germany. The have lots of software. I use a 3d version to produce 3d models, then send views to the 2d version to dimension and create working drawings. There is a free down loadable 2d version called D-CAD 2d.

I like it very much, both the 3d and 2d....

Jim Rogers

PS. I sent you lots of stuff you asked for yesterday, did you get it all?

Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Thank You Sponsors!