iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Trees and Potatoes

Started by jeff, June 30, 2001, 08:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

The only thing this thread has to do with trees is its title. It was just an excuse to put a link to another game that immortalizes a forum member!

If image on game does not load fully, click reload or refresh once.

Introducing Mr. Charliehead!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

RavioliKid

Jeff,

U R NUTS!

(And I mean that as a compliment!) :D

I never did get "good Charlie" to load past his glasses.

RavioliKid

Tom

Hmmmmmmmmm  that face looks vaguely familiar........

CHARLIE

Oh my, oh my........ Me and a makeup kit to make me look better!  ;D  Well, to top it all off, the youngun I share an office with has now sent it to people in my department and it is now traveling throughout the confines here at work (we have over 6,000 people at this site).  :-/   I hear a lot of people chuckling and laughing and have even been receiving some humorous notes. My co-workers are enjoying it.  Ahhh the price of immortality! :)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Tom

I think I like that little thin mustache the best :)
(giggle)

CHARLIE

Ooooooooodoggies............the last I heard, Mr. Charliehead had made it to the Poughkeepsie, NY plant. ::)   I might just have to tell some more stories on Tom for this one. ;)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Ron Wenrich

Remind me to never post a picture of myself on this board.  No telling what you'll end up on. :D
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

CHARLIE

I think the pictures were payback from Tom.  I didn't post 'em.  I am a good looking chap though......aren't I?? :-/

The MR. CHARLIEHEAD game has now made it's way to the San Jose, CA plant. Sheeeesh they're having fun. ::)    Ahhhh the price of immortality ;D
Charlie

Tom

And forever lurking in the shadows is the threat of recognition for being the one who met the Forestry Forum goal-de-jour.  Who is next?  What is next? What will the "Mad Hatter" think of next time someone pushes their ENTER key at the selected moment?  Milestones, check milestones.  Are you to be the one?

L. Wakefield

booo >:( ! I got 'page could not be found! Has Charley been censored by the i-cops!?  lw
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

Jeff

I fixed it! This is back from the days before we had a forestryforum server!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

Quote from: Ron Wenrich on July 02, 2001, 03:42:13 PM
Remind me to never post a picture of myself on this board.  No telling what you'll end up on. :D

:D :D :D

That has me wondering about some I have on here. :D ;D Uh oh, am I inviting a challenge ??? :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!