iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Update on shop (** MORE **PICS)

Started by brdmkr, May 02, 2007, 08:57:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

I just got hold of the wrong gynecologist, ...er.....gastroenterologist, uh.....   I mean genealogist and he must've been reading out of the book of French Bread Markers.  Uh... see..   they used to feed the Roman Army with bread with marks on top too but Bird Mker must not be French and the line of verification has been confused.   He's probably of the Welch bird Mker's, I'll bet.  They get confused with the French Bread Markers all of the time.  You can tell the French bread markers  from the Italian Bread Markers cause they are softer.  But, it's hard to tell a bird mkr from either one.

Paschale

Now, if Bread was loafing around back in the day, they wouldn't have had so many hit songs, now would they?  Though talk about soft Bread--that's far too soft for my taste.  They must be Italian.  I much prefer what the Byrds made, if you ask me.   ;D
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

brdmkr

I think you have Bread confused with Meat.  I thought it was Meat Loaf that had the hit songs.  I never understood that as how could meat loaf be a hit without mashed potatoes. 
Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

tcsmpsi

brdmkr

Are we perhaps christening the building, Fort BoardMaker?  I like the doors.   ;)

I think Mashed Potatoes had a hit somewhere back there.  Or, was that just a dance?
Anyhow, I still like the Doors.   :D

That thurlow...you know, sometimes I think maybe he has roots in Texas.   :D

But then, I see everyone has part of the contribution defined.   If I admit to what kevjay presented, I could be in trouble.  Might get me a little rest time, though.   :o

:D
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

WDH

I am sure glad this has been cleared up.  For a minute there, I thought we were talking about a shop, not food. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Brad_S.

Quote from: Norm on May 04, 2007, 05:28:40 PM
it could be worse...you could be named Norm!
Two Bostonians made Norm a good name to have. One for his carpentry/woodworking skills, the other for his bar stool wit. Surely now everytime you walk into a room, everyone yells "NORM" in unison, don't they? :D
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

OneWithWood

Imagine Patty's surprise when she found out it was short for Norman and not Normal  :D ;D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

DanG

Hey Mike!  Ya better get some windows in that shop soon.  If ya don't, it'll be like an oven in there and this thread won't seem as silly as it does right now. ;D :D

BTW, I've got a Sawzall you can try if ya want to.  Might be good to see if ya really want one of your own.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

brdmkr

Quote from: DanG on May 07, 2007, 09:27:48 AM
BTW, I've got a Sawzall you can try if ya want to.  Might be good to see if ya really want one of your own.

Whilst I am much appreciative of your offer, I had to leave out the windows BECAUSE I bought the saw!  I got the saw first... The windows just prove how much I need it!

I'll take a stab... TCSMPSI

Texas
Comprehensive
Sawyer
Majoring
in
Pine
and
Stickering
Intelligently

If you have seen tcsmpsi's stacked lumber, you will agree!
Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

WDH

TCSMPSI, you are such an enigma 8).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thurlow

a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma; a paradox?  :)
Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

WDH

thurlow

a mystification,  a perplexity, an intricacy,  a bewilderment,  an  anomaly,  a catch 22;  are we still talking about tcsmpsi?  :o
Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

WDH

Oh yes, he is quite the bewilderment, you know.  I am sure that you are aware that he is a "tree whisperer".  He talks to the yaupons and all the other species across the creek that I did not get to meet ::).

brdmkr

DanG

I thought it was....oh nevermind. :-X
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Handy Andy

Still lookin fer the pictures.   Now tell me, isn't tcmpsi the brand name of the motor on yer mill?
My name's Jim, I like wood.

brdmkr

Handy,

At the risk of getting back to the topic of the shop, the pics are several posts up.  I posted some pics of the doors that I hope to hang this week.

theorm

The
Cop
Saw
Me
Pulling
Something
Illegal

8)

The essence of loyalty is reciprocity.

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm