iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WWOA (WI Woodland Owners) Field demos of portable sawmills

Started by beenthere, April 30, 2007, 10:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beenthere

In conjunction with the Annual WWOA meeting near Baraboo, WI Sept 13-16, 2007, a field demonstration of portable sawmills and other forestry equipment is being planned for the 14th so woodland owners can see the different mills in action. Other equipment to be demonstrated will be spraying rigs, utility vehicles, logging equipment, and more.
The demo site is at the 160 acres of the WI Badger Steam & Gas Club Show grounds.
Aerial view

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

beenthere

I'm sorry to announce that this Field Day for the WWOA annual meeting in September has been canceled as of today. Agreement on needed permits and organization understanding could not be finalized, so the decision has been made to forego any plans for this September 14th Field day this fall.

It's been a frustrating 6 months trying to bring this together. Thanks to all who have offered their help, their time, and involvement. This had the potential for being another great event.

Hopefully this is a temporary setback, and another time and place can be organized for Wisconsin.  :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Burlkraft

Translation......BT's tired of bein' jerked around...so they was told where to get off....... ;D ;D ;D

Too bad...for the members. It would have been a good day. Prolly wudda ended up being a shoot out type of thing.... :( :(
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Thank You Sponsors!