iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2007 Pig Roast Campers!!!

Started by Mrs._Stump_Jumper, April 29, 2007, 01:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs._Stump_Jumper

From the looks of things we will be staying at Hidden Hill Campground again this year.  Haven't made reservations yet but will be.  If we can get 10 or more sites reserved they will give us a discount.  Plus it is always fun to be in the same park as other members.  We have a good time around the campfire.

Delcy
Delcy - Morley, MI
'07 F350 Dually, Diesel, Flatbed
3 Lovely Children Jonathon, Monica, and (Jeff)
2 Brittany Spaniels:  Buddy and Pumpkin Pie

BBTom

Hi Delcy,
Sheryl and I will be there again this year.  So I guess that makes 2.  Have you heard from WV hillbilly yet?  If I remember right there were two other members at Hidden Hill last year.
2001 LT40HDD42RA with lubemizer, debarker, laser, accuset. Retired, but building a new shop and home in Missouri.

DR_Buck

Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Stump Jumper

Reservations are made.  We are on pull through site #6.  We will be coming in on Thursday and leaving Sunday a.m.

Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

BBTom

We have our reservations too,  we will be in site P10, same as last year. 

Anyone else staying at Hidden Hills Campground?  We need to put together a few more of us to get a group discount. 
2001 LT40HDD42RA with lubemizer, debarker, laser, accuset. Retired, but building a new shop and home in Missouri.

DR_Buck

We're confirmed in site #30.      Arriving early Friday (Possibly late Thursday) and pulling out Sunday. 

Greg Cook

Tell me about this campground. General rates (we would be tent camping), facilities, how far from Tammy and Jeff's? (Notice I did that in the proper order?) We haven't decided between camping and motel-ing. DanG had mentioned pitching a tent, as well.

Is there a link? The one above doesn't work for me.

Thanks!
Greg
"Ain't it GOOD to be alive and be in TENNESSEE!" Charlie Daniels

Jeff

Greg, here is a link to Hidden Hills' Website.  The campground is less then two miles from our place.

http://www.hiddenhillcampground.com/
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Greg Cook

Thanks, Boss! Looks like a nice place.

Greg
"Ain't it GOOD to be alive and be in TENNESSEE!" Charlie Daniels

Stump Jumper

We have stayed there the last 2 years.  It is very neat and clean.  We have a good time.
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Furby

How many folks are now staying there?

Stump Jumper

Getting to late for me to count.
Jeff
May God Bless.

Stump Jumper

We added a tent to our lot the first year that we camped and it costed $5 not sure what the rate would be now but you are more than welcome to check it out.  I believe we can fit a tent on the lot with our camper.
Jeff
May God Bless.

DR_Buck

Just added an extra night to our reservation.  We should be arriving around 7PM Thursday evening.   Still booked into site #30.

Dodgy Loner

I'm making reservations there too! :)
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." -John Ruskin

Any idiot can write a woodworking blog. Here's mine.

Stump Jumper

We have been moved to P5 due to a small group coming in.
Jeff
May God Bless.

Thank You Sponsors!