iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Gordon's 40 !

Started by Tom, March 12, 2003, 07:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Happy Birthday Gordon !!!

You're entering the twilight zone, the best part of your life.  From here on out you will actually be recognized as "knowing" something by most of world (excluding kids). :D

RavioliKid

Happy Birthday, Gordon!

When you figure out what it is that you know, you'd best write it down quick. I figure you only have a few years until you start forgetting what it was you used to know.

:D
RavioliKid

Jeff

At 41 I am here to testify to that. I just hollered at tammy to ask how old I was.  :D Happy belated Birthday Gordo
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Fla._Deadheader

Man, only to be 40 again. Enjoy it while you can. Happy 40, Gordon.
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Don P

Happy Birthday Gordon 8) 8)
Yup its all uphill from here, since 40 every time I lay on my back and look toward my feet...its all uphill :D. Hope you had a happy day!

Gordon

Thank you very much for the well wishes. The thing is I really don't feel all that much older. My shoulders still hurt the same amout and my neck still hurts if I spend too many hours on the tractor at one time.

Nothing special, not even a cake. I bagged and froze 120 lbs of chicken. Yup that is not a typo. Three boxes worth. Two boxes of whole chicken and one box of pieces. Guess what we will be eating alot of the next few months? Chicken in every way shape and form.

Tomorrow (sat) is the day, I've only got about half a day of tractor work and then I guess some BBQ chicken is in order.

Gordon

J Beyer

BBQ chicken and beer?   8) 8)I'm there! 8) 8)

I only have 12 years to go to reach 40.  About ten years ago I admitted not knowing everything and that most adults were wise about many things.  That is until I got some edgycation of my own ;) and realized that many people don't know squat about the most pressing issues today.

JB

"From my cold, dead, hands you dirty Liberals"

Thank You Sponsors!