iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Little green trees!

Started by biziedizie, March 12, 2003, 06:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biziedizie

Hey I've noticed that there's another little green tree growing in my posts! Will there be a forest soon? What does this mean with all these trees? Can I cut them down with a virtual chainsaw and sell them? 8)

Steve

Tom

It's a majic tree.  You have to fertilize it and hope it reproduces.  There are special secret things that happen to you as your forest grows. 8)

biziedizie

Ohhhhh boy I can't wait to see what's around the next corner! Around here you never know what's going to happen! :)......Should I be worried?

Steve

Tom

biziedizie

Am I going to be knighted with a very sharp sword? Or am I going to be chased down by a 753 bobcat with a very sharp grapple hook? Are you guys still watching my movements here? Can ya still add ghosts to me posts! :D

Steve

Tom

You just have to pay attention to little things Jeff let's you do as you grow. Nothing really big, but surprising just the same. More of a benefit package.  I don't even remember what happens at different levels but "stuff happens".

Paul_H

Steve,are you going to let your Dad and neighbour run the vitual saw 8)

Sorry,I couldn't help myself ;D
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

biziedizie

Hiya Paul! Nope my dad and Larry are not allowed to play with saws around my place but they can wish that a tree falls over in this wind storm that we have. My roof is leaking so I must have missed a hole that the tree put in it and when I'm done fixing everything I will send mt dad an invoice! ;)

Hey Tom you have me looking around and wondering about things and I'm trying to see if there's anything different! I think I must pay more attention from now on.

Steve

Fla._Deadheader

I was approached to submit my application for membership to the S.S.S.S. It has a secret address, so, I submitted by private message. I was accepted by a proxy vote of secret members. This exclusive club is GREAT !! Get to do all sorts of secret stuff !! The Grand Potentate is a swell guy, but, it's difficult to converse with him. He has a secret address and agenda. Y'all oughta join. I would tell ya how, but, it's a secret !!  ::)
  Might shed some light on some of the things that go on around here.  :P
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Thank You Sponsors!