iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

O.k who is it?????

Started by Mr Mom, April 17, 2007, 12:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Mom

I got my sawmill and woodlot Mag and in the table of contents there is a picture of a member with a hat and a beard.
     Who is it ??
     Dont know what alot of the members look like so i can only guess....furby??

Thanks Alot Mr Mom.

Jeff

Hmmm...  Furby dont like to get his picture taken. Ya think that could still be him?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

wiam

Jeff

Mr Mom

I know that furby doesnt like his picture taken.
     The only reason that i guessed furby is the redish brown beared.
     I dont know for sure. Never meet him.

Thanks Alot Mr Mom

Tom

It's not so much that the Furb doesn't like his picture taken.  IT's just that all the cameras that are used for that don't work anymore.  I'm not saying he breaks'em, but he's got a lot of'em trained.

Furby

smiley_headscratch
Would dis be from SAWLEX a couple years ago or what ???

Tom

It looks like somebody took that picture way back when you were just a young whipper-snapper.  :D

WDH

Wow, a chance to see a pic of the mystical Furby?  Can't wait to get home to my copy (that I hope has arrived......).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

DanG

"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Tom

YEah!!  Tha's my little buddy!! ;D 8)

He was playing with that jar that kept going Phlttttt-t-t!  :D

WDH

Wait!!!  That is a young guy.  I thought he was a wise old Patriarch.  Photo must be doctored.............
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

woodbowl

I would like to ask everyone that was at the 2006 pig roast to go through their pictures to see if  you could have captured the image of Furby and his ducky umbrella that he won from the drawing. Maybe it was a broad shot of something else, but it could be enlarged.

I had my camera, but he was too fast. I think he traded the ducky umbrella off for  one of the jars Tom was talking about.   :D  If someone has a picture of all the kids sitting on the hill with their Phlttttt-t-t  jars, Furby would be sitting on the end to the far right.
Full time custom sawing at the customers site since 1995.  WoodMizer LT40 Super Hyd.

Furby

Joan got one, and it's been posted.
I got a nice lighter on a stick in trade for that umbrella and I still say Tammy rigged the whole thing somehow!

TexasTimbers

He didn't even hang around Texas long enough for me to get his mugshot. Wish I hadda known he didn't like it. Not saying that would have motivated me to take his picture or anything. ;D
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

Captain

It IS Furby, forever immortalized in the pages of Sawmill/Woodlot...

Captain

Jeff

The "Mysterious Furby" post from the 2006 pigroast.  Includes the umbrella. :)

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=19982.msg294211#msg294211

Furby

So someone clue me in on the pic in the new S&W.
Is it the same one that was printed before?

wiam

Furby. I think it is the same one, with you taking a picture.

Will

Mooseherder

It is the one where you are taking a photo of something. Camera is blocking your face.
Kinda like Mr. Wilson behind da fence on that Show Home Improvement. ;D

Mr Mom

The unknown FF member solved.

Thanks Alot Mr Mom

Furby

Thanks guys. :)

If I'm kinda like Mr. Wilson....... then I'm also my own Dennis the Menace! ;D

OneWithWood

One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Paschale

Hey Furb...when I'm done reading mine, you can have it.   ;)
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Thank You Sponsors!