Sponsors:

WHAT?!?!?!?!

Started by Texas Ranger, March 21, 2007, 02:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

does this mean:  muroF yrtseroF
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

scsmith42

Kinda looks like cryllic, doesn't it?  I think that Jeff may have added Sergey as a new admin...
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

sawguy21

Mebbe Jeff missed a turn with that high speed Saturn and had to back up.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

woodhick

I noticed that earlier.  I think Jeff has way too much time on his hands. :D
Woodmizer LT40 Super 42hp Kubota, and more heavy iron woodworking equipment than I have room for.

mike_van

Funny how you get so used to clicking on sites, I didn't even notice it 'till you pointed it out - Too early for April Fool -  ;D
I was the smartest 16 year old I ever knew.

isawlogs

Jeff took up french , and between you an me ...      it aint working for him .  ;D

Try a mirror to read it ,  ;) :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

TexasTimbers

If you make an audio recording, then play it backwards I bet it might say something. I think it tells who the Walrus really is.
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

Dave Shepard

I noticed that this morning, I was so tired, I didn't know if I was coming or going. Strangly enough, I can write backwards as well as I can write forwards. That may not be a good thing.

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Texas Ranger

I done went an figured it out.  Jeff has been in the south so long, that he has slowed down so much he has done gone butt backards. ::)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Cedarman

You folks keep pointing out the obvious, so that I can go back and see what I missed.
If I ain't looking for it, I don't see it.  I can pass my wife on the road and unless she flashes lights or honks, I'm oblivious.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

tonich

Well,
I saw it yesterday, considering Boss has a good sense of humor.  ;D  :D

leweee

Jeff's in the DanG woods today. 8)
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

leweee

The DanG Swamp now. 8)
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

leweee

Rootamentary word grafting and Limbo dancing. 8)

Take Jeff out of the hot sun now. :o

Brucer

It's called spring fever :D.
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

Don P

Y'all remember Tom Terrific ?  :D

One of our neighbors broke down on the other side of the forest on his way home. No worries, he knew his wifes nursing shift would have her passing by in about an hour. He watched as she approached, started waving, and waved as she passed right by without even noticing. She's never lived that one down  :D

Thank You Sponsors!