iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Somebody open up the windows!

Started by Paschale, March 13, 2007, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paschale

It's 65 and sunny here in Michigan.   8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I hear birds, feel a warm breeze, and the air smells fresh and clean.  Let's open the windows...it's time to air everything out!!!!!

(supposed to snow on Thursday)   ::)
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Woodbender

Oh yeah thanks a lot! ;D

I'm stuck up here on the forth floor of 100 Grandville Ave SW, with no operable windows and YOU complain about 65° and birds chirping! ;D  Boy oh boy.

Weatherbug says it's 65° at 49503

FORE!  I mean (*ahem*) I think I feel a bug coming on.
Tim Eastman (Woodbender)
Be an example worth following.

asy

OI!

Don't open my windows! You'll let the air conditioning out!!!

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Larry

79 degrees in Arkansas.  Sharpened the lawnmower blades as the grass is green, growing, and ready for a trim in a couple of days. :o :o

Made a slight miscalculation on the amount of firewood that would be required this winter...moved at least a cord from under roof out to the yard. ???

Crappie on a feeding frenzy...gotta get a new boat battery tomorrow. 8) 8) 8) 8)
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Corley5

Beautiful up here today also.  Warmest day yet but what I'm really looking forward to is the possible snow storm on Thursday  ::) :( ;)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

SwampDonkey

Yes, and you guys have the audacity to send that mess over here for Saturday.  Shameless bunch.

Don't jump up and down so much and let that jet stream have a chance to climb way up north were it belongs. ::)

;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

sawguy21

7C here, kinda forgot what that big yellow thing was for a bit. :D Beautiful day but the prediction is more DanG rain for the weekend. Grrr.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

bull

We's at 70 degrees here in Sterling Massatoochits.......

SwampDonkey

That little red bead of alcohol seems to stop at 43 F every day since the weekend. Warm enough I suppose, the snow has been dropping like crazy. We wouldn't know how to behave here in 70 degree weather.  Everyone would be walking in shorts and t-shirts. Odd behaviour that.  ::)

;)

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Nancbee

Two days of sunshine followed by 3 days of rain, turning to snow Friday night! Just when I start to see green grass peaking out from under the snowdrifts! My tulips are peaking, too! I guess I'll have to travel to Las Vegas to find some warmth! One week and counting down! Wo-HO!89 degrees there last night at 9 PM!
Nancy B. Limberis
Circulation Manager
Sawmill & Woodlot Magazine

Woodbender

Yer welcome - thought we'd send some yer way to spread the wealth. ;D

QuoteTwo days of sunshine followed by 3 days of rain, turning to snow Friday night! Just when I start to see green grass peaking out from under the snowdrifts! My tulips are peaking, too! I guess I'll have to travel to Las Vegas to find some warmth! One week and counting down! Wo-HO!89 degrees there last night at 9 PM!
Tim Eastman (Woodbender)
Be an example worth following.

SwampDonkey

Tony Shapiro said it might possibly be just rain up as far as Presque Isle, so we'll see. ;D Raining pretty steady today. 2 more weeks and the snow should be mostly gone here in the woods, barring cold weather.  ::) The boys are anxious to cut brush.  ;D

Mr Mom

Was 70 when this post was started and today it is 34 and snow.
     I wanted to move south along time ago but my wife said no.

Thanks Alot Mr Mom

Murf

Quote from: Jeff B on March 13, 2007, 08:23:48 PM
This Michigander saw laugh_at 82° today.

This Cannuckistanian did too..... it was 10 posts up the list from here.  :D

But next week I'm headin' fer Floooreeda too so I'll see fer m'self.  8)
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

bull

Time to shut the danG windows.... Weatherman is talking  OVER A FOOT OF SNOW  TOMMORROW
WHAT THE #$%^%*^&^()&)*()*)++()(**^ + &&^%$#$%T%^ !!!!!! I have X trailer loads of mulch to be delivered in on Tuesday........

Im ready for SPRING............................................ Mud season is better than DanG snow now !!!!!!

Im looking out my bay window at Grass.....  All the previous SNOW has melted and it should stay that way !!!!!!   Frost is out of the first 6 inches of ground Gaurenteed to get stuck and break things if'n we have to plow snow....................... There going to be all kinds of sqwaking.... sod and shoulders rolled up onto lawns etc. Oh what fun !!!!!

Ok the good news......... I will make double for plowing over 10 inches of snow, I will be able to get into the woodlot and pull out the last batch of logs i can't get to right now....
and I will be able to burn brush !!!!

rvrdivr

I'm still wearin a jacket down here in N. Fl. The highs have only been in the upper 70's. We cold blooded mammals need more heat. I always said...I like it 95-95. that's 95degress and 95% humidity. Honestly that is the truth.

I have a lot of respect for all you Yankees ( :D) that have to deal with real cold. I've never driven in snow and hope I never do. Hats off to you all!

The good news is...I saw my shadow last month, and at first it scared me, but then I reallized it meant an early spring. :D 8) 8)

brian

WDH

I'm gonna work on the garden this weekend.............. ;D
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

SwampDonkey

Might have to work on the snow blower.  ;D Funny, the stars are out now. That storm ain't hit'n 'til afternoon Friday. Hope'n it don't come at all. We just got rid of half our snow this week. ;D

sawguy21

rvrdvr, upper 70's ??? ??? ??? That is shorts and t shirt weather here. DanG, the kids are swimming :D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

SwampDonkey

On rare occasion, and this is rare indeed, we will get 70's or 80's weather in April. On Easter 1980 , or near enough, we had a high of 87 degrees. In 1994 on April 17th we had 83 degrees and by 5 O clock at night, 2 days later when I was in Sault St Marie, Ontario it was snowing.  ::)

Thank You Sponsors!