iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Duct Tape Forever

Started by chet, March 01, 2003, 06:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

Anybody catch Red Green's duct tape movie on PBS yet. I'm still laughing!  ;D   ;D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Mark M

Hi Chet

I haven't seen it, but did you see the show where he made Hummer by taping 2 cars together? (Gremlins I think). I really get a kick out of that show  :D

chet

Everybody knows Possum Lodge is in Canada. Anyone know zackly where. Red gave very explisit directions in da movie.  ;)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Paul_H

I like the way he removed the doors to build the hummer,he's a class act :D.

Chet,I haven't seen the movie,what are the directions he gave? :P
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

chet

145 Beer Stores north of da border.  ;D  By da time ya got dar you'd fergit where you was go'ng.   :)

ohsoloco

I was just watching that movie a few minutes ago!  Interestingly enough, I was the only person in the room laughing....and yes, there was someone else in the room  :D

chet

My wife dont git it neither.  :-/  

Mark M

The first time I saw that show I would have sweared? sworn? swearded? that someone put a live-cam on the community where I grew up. Red reminds me a lot of my Yooper uncle who built the vee-snow-plow to pull behind his station wagon.  :D

ElectricAl

Chet,

"Duct tape for ever" is on right now on Iowa Public TV.

Oh by the way, Harold is in our local studio raising money for IPTV.

The movie is being broadcast in Iowa, because Iowa Rules in the Red Green Pledge A Thon. 8)

Remember to support your local public tv station if you like Red Green. $=a vote to keep Red on your tv.

ElectricAl

Linda and I custom saw NHLA Grade Lumber, do retail sales, and provide Kiln Services full time.

ADfields

My wife told me she dont find it funny becous it's the same show she watches 24/7.  :-/   I tell her "Ya, thats what makes it so funny" but all I get is. ::)
Andy

carhartted

I just finished watching it.  Very funny indeed.  My faverite part was with the cop car and the 320C.  I work on that kind of stuff and sometimes imangined doing that to the bosses car.

Jonthan
Here's to making sawdust.

ADfields

Hay Jonthan, what PBS channel do you get up in Fairbanks?   I been sitting hear with the one from Anchorage on ALL night and was cheated out of my Red Green stuff for a show on the BeGees. >:(   If they want to stay alive they should shut up about it alredi!! >:(
Andy

Scott

I got Duct Tape Forever on VHS last September. Its' a pretty good movie. I think possum lodge is in southern Ontario but i'm not sure. Ever see the one where he makes a backhoe out of the possum van?

http://www.redgreen.com

chet

I'm purty sur if Steve Smith held tryouts fur a nu Red Green  movie wit us at da forum, sum of us wood surely get a part.  :)

L. Wakefield

I haven't seen the movie (but I know I'll like it)- he sounds hilarious, and that background on that website looks VERY familiar- most of my house looks like that a lot of the time.  lw
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

carhartted

Hay Jonthan, what PBS channel do you get up in Fairbanks?

In Fairbanks PBS is on channel 9, it is KUAC.  It is different than the one in Anchorage.  Not all the shows are the same.

Jonathan
Here's to making sawdust.

wiam

One of my favorites is where he puts the conveyor run off a tire on top of his car running backwards to keep from getting clocked by radar.

keep your stick on the ice
William

redpowerd

i think the only handymans corner project that didnt work was the jet pack built from 2 propane grills. :D :D :D :D :D
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

Tom

:That backhoe he built out of a towncar was pretty innovative. ::) ;D

Dennis

From what I understand...he used to have a show called "Smith and Smiths Comedy mill" with his wife......I believe they live in Hamilton...and the filming is done close to there...Stony Plain area...as well as the Burlington Sportsman club.

-When all else fails, play dead
Just Log It.

Dennis

oh yeah...free tickets to the live show...call
1-905-631-7450
Just Log It.

ADfields

At long last it's comeing on hear. 8) 8) 8)

As long as we are talking duct tape take a look at this Alaska newspaper link. ;D

http://www.adn.com/front/story/2735627p-2782416c.html
Red Green's got nothing on some of us in Alaska. ::)

"Wal-Mart in Wasilla Alaska, a city of 5,500 just north of Anchorage, sold more Duck brand duct tape (8,600 rolls) than any other Wal-Mart in the United States last year."
That WalMart is 9 miles from my house. ;D
Andy

Thank You Sponsors!