iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Strange things in MI

Started by beenthere, March 03, 2007, 03:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beenthere

Just when one thinks he's heard the strangest, then I read about mis-directed shipments from China containing body parts. Thanks to DHL, I guess.  Careful what you open in your living room. :)

Fox News item
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Furby

Yeah, they lost 30 packages containing body parts. :o >:(

Jeff

I'd like a left arm and lower back please. ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Furby

The one couple got a head, so your request may just be possible.
Call China and see what's up for grabs. :)

SPIKER

Dangit Jeff B got the lower back, ok my left arm is good but I could use a right one! ;)  whats left?  anyone need knees  :o

markm
I'm looking for help all the shrinks have given up on me :o

Tom

Furby

Yeah I'm sure you do Tom, but I draw the line at eating human body parts in all but the most extreme of situations.

Stump Jumper

wonder what goes good with ear ::)
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Burlkraft

Everything is pretty good with either ketchup or butter on it.... ;D ;D ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

beenthere

'Specially that ketchup with the jalepeno's in it  ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

WDH

You might have to pickle it.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

DanG

All my parts are already pickled.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

WDH

Good thing that you are not in China ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

leweee

Any one for takeout. ::) Where is that takeout menu. ???
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

Furby

Bill

DanG Chinese fast food    ;D

Hi-Country Orange

ranch dressing makes most anything taste good,& as far as whats available does'nt china have about a billon people or so that should be plenty to go around   :)

Paschale

Best advice on the ear thing:  make sure you clean out the wax really well, since that's the bitter part, and no amount of jalapeno ketchup will cover that nasty bitter taste.   ;D
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Chris Burchfield

We use sweet cole slaw and tobasco on sowe's ear. Yum, yum. That's good I gar-on-tee.
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

TexasTimbers

"There is no hazard to health. . . " so says officialdom. Oh sure. Raise your hand if you think opening unrefrigerated packages of human flesh is perfectly safe.

But thanks for the "heads up" beenthere. ;)
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

Jeff

They were probably as safe as beef jerky  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Texas Ranger

Ya know, this string of posts has taken some weird turns, I think perhaps you snow bound yankes got some serious cabin fever goin on.  But, Tom, there just aint no excuse for you an DanG.! :o
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

JimBuis

The Ranger's right, you FF folks definitely don't need any excuses to bring up a food discussion. I'm thinkin' that gettin' between a FF member and the buffet at a steakhouse just might be hazardous to my health. :D ;D

Jim
Jim Buis                             Peterson 10" WPF swingmill

Stump Jumper

just opening up a can of ears ahhh worms  ::)
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Burlkraft

I see now in Detroit a guy was carvin' up his own body parts and not sendin' ta China fer 'em.... :o :o :o :o

What's goin' on over der.... ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Thank You Sponsors!