iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New orange tomorrow

Started by CLL, March 01, 2007, 08:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLL

Took the big dive, going to pick up new LT40HDG tomorrow. Been piling logs for past week, be good practice, by time their done. Mostly cedar, some oak, sycamore, and couple small walnuts.
Too much work-not enough pay.

SAW MILLER

HOOOOORAY,
       Sleep good tonight and stay calm...you will enjoy the days to come fer shore 8)
LT 40 woodmizer..Massey ferg.240 walker gyp and a canthook

ellmoe

Ahh, virgin back stops! I can hear the teeth popping now! ;D

Congrats!

Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

thecfarm

We want pictures.Don't forget to update your profile.Have fun.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Dave Shepard

Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Bibbyman

Watch out for those tornados.   It's that season you know.  :o
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Robert Long

CLL 8)

Good for you!!!!!!!     Have you got a name for her/him yet?

Robert

onionman

Good for you
don't wait leave now
u don't want to be late

CLL

Bibby
The tornado was already here wednesday night. I'm sure you seen part of it, as we are only 100 miles apart. I had the skid steer sitting on my trailer and my son was joking how funny it would look sitting on top of the garage. For some reason me and the insurance company didn't see the humour in that. Looking forward to going to Mt. Vernon, better get ready and head that way. Post pictures later.

Hi-Country Orange

come on CLLit's been over 12hrs. we need a orange fix, whats the update   :)   8)

CLL

Got back about 4pm with the mill, pulls like a top. Will was great, taught us a lot, although I didn't understand him not wanting us to cut his veneer log up. I mean after all I assumed with several hours training, we would be close to experts. ;D ;D Try and take pictures tomorrow.

DWM II

Congrats and have fun. ;D.

far as I can tell orange is the way to go 8)
Stewardship Counts!

CLL

What a great day, new mill, plenty of logs, and its snowing like nuts and 20 degrees. I believe I'll wait till monday as its supposed to be 50 and sunny. On top of that I have to take the skid steer and finish where I'm going to set it.

Thank You Sponsors!