iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What are ya drinkin in Harrison?

Started by johncinquo, February 27, 2007, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johncinquo

HARRISON TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) - A woman who told authorities she was fed up with tailgaters pulled out a gun and shot at the tires of a pickup that got too close, police said. Officials believe the bullet missed the pickup, and no one was hurt. Bernadette Headd, 39, was in rush-hour traffic Wednesday in suburban Detroit when the pickup pulled behind her, police said.
Headd changed lanes and fired one round from a 9 mm handgun, police said. The driver followed her and flagged down a deputy, who stopped her and found the weapon.

"She said she was tired of people tailgating her," Macomb County Sheriff Mark Hackel said.

Headd, who had a permit to carry a concealed weapon, was charged with assault with a deadly weapon, discharge of a firearm from a vehicle and use of a firearm during a felony. She was ordered held on $50,000 bond.

Lay off the water Jeff!
To be one, Ask one
Masons and Shriners

Shotgun

Quote from: johncinquo on February 27, 2007, 10:29:47 AM
HARRISON TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) - A woman who told authorities she was fed up with tailgaters pulled out a gun and shot at the tires of a pickup that got too close, police said...

Lay off the water Jeff!

I'd be willing to bet that Jeff isn't drinking much water in/from Harrison Township. It's 160 miles away.   :D

Norm
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

Jeff

Yea, that aint even Michigan, thats Detroit. ;D

Harrison's claim to national fame came about 15-20 years ago. It even made the Johnny Carson show.  This chick that lived out by the fellow that ran the saw at our west mill  got in an argument with her live-in boyfriend. She pretended to make up with him and in the middle of a passionate kiss, she bit his tongue off! When the cops came, they found it laying behind the wood stove.  Then, 2 months later, we made the tonight show again when the same two got married.  Of course Johnny made it hilarious with his imitation of how the groom answered "I do" :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

isawlogs

Hope its downhill from your place Jeff......
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Jeff

Going to the Detroit area is definitely going downhill...

Furby

Detroit is downhill from most places, that's how they end up with a lot of what they end up with.

Murf

That explains a heap......

Last time I went through Detroit I saw a car with a bumper sticker that read "Cover me, I'm going to pass!".  ::)

:D  :D  :D  :D
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

Corley5

Detroit = Where the weak are killed and eaten  ;)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

dave7191

When I was a boy they always said there was three Michigans  southern MI  northern MI  the Up and then there was the district of Detroit which noooooooooooo one wanted ;D ;D

Jeff

bushhog

Quote from: Jeff B on February 27, 2007, 12:51:46 PM
Yea, that aint even Michigan, thats Detroit. ;D

Harrison's claim to national fame came about 15-20 years ago. It even made the Johnny Carson show.  This chick that lived out by the fellow that ran the saw at our west mill  got in an argument with her live-in boyfriend. She pretended to make up with him and in the middle of a passionate kiss, she bit his tongue off! When the cops came, they found it laying behind the wood stove.  Then, 2 months later, we made the tonight show again when the same two got married.  Of course Johnny made it hilarious with his imitation of how the groom answered "I do" :)

Guess if you can't lick em then join em ;D

gizmodust

Detroit is just a skeleton in Michigans closet  ;D ::) :)
Always liked wood with alot of character

gary

Your all making me scared. My employer wants me to go to detroit.

Jeff

Corley5

Our governor thinks Detroit is the state capitol  :(
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Furby

Only because it feels like home to her. ;)

farmerdoug

If only she would move there with them.  Then maybe they would not like her so much.  ::) Alot of the truckers coming and going from Canada like to cross here in Port Huron to avoid Detroit too. :)  Heck the military would even like to pull out of Detroit too.

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

Thank You Sponsors!