iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Husqvarna 61

Started by Billy_1948, February 26, 2007, 10:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billy_1948

Hello  guys,
I'm new here. I found this fourm by accident, and I could not have been happier. I do a lot of wood cutting and own 4 different saws. Today I had a saw give to me, but there's a few parts missing. The saw runs good. I don't run a saw without a muffler, but I had to try and crank this saw. Second pull and this baby runs like a top. I could not belive it. Now to find the parts I need. Hopefully someone here can guide me in the right direction to find what I need.
This saw, is a husqvarna 61, The top cover is misssing as well as the cover that covers the clutch and brake. The muffler is also missing. That's all that is wrong with this saw. The covers and I also need the screws for the top cover.
I'll be thankful for any help.
Thanks,
Billy

parrisw

Hey, nice saw, espicially for free.  Some parts for ya.  I took the liberty of doing a search for you.

Old ebay links deleted

Hope this helps a little.

Will

Billy_1948

Thanks parrisw, I'm sorry it took a few days to get back to you. I came down with a virus, and it has keep me in the bed a few days. I'm going to ckeck out those listings.
Thanks again,
Billy

parrisw

Hey, your welcome, I hope you got them, I see they got deleted, Im not sure why.

Will

SawTroll

Quote from: Billy_1948 on March 01, 2007, 09:14:29 PM
Thanks parrisw, I'm sorry it took a few days to get back to you. I came down with a virus, and it has keep me in the bed a few days. I'm going to ckeck out those listings.
Thanks again,
Billy

Parts for the "family" of saws that the 61 belongs to, are more or less constantly on E-bay.

They are the 162se, 61, 61 Rancher, 66, 266se, 268se, 266xp, 268xp, 272xp, and 268 (plain/open port).
All the versions of the Jonsered 670, 630 and 625 also belong to the same "family", but some parts, including the top covers may not fit the Husky 61.
Information collector.

Thank You Sponsors!