iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WoodMizer Hydrostatic

Started by wwsjr, February 25, 2007, 08:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wwsjr

We had opportunity to see the new hydrostatic mill in operation at the 25th Aniv Show at Perkinston, MS this past weekend.  Dave Mann, WM VP, said maybe available by late Apr 07.

Seat and control panel. Note feed lever on left and up/down on right. No variable switch to turn on feed, just push lever forward.

Feed and up/down drives.

Earl Smallwood from GA in the drivers seat.

The mill had a 51 Cat engine. It was fast and smooth on all movement of saw head. The return is very fast, do not know FPM.  Accuset will not be available initially on this model, manual scale must be used. Looks like a fantastic machine. Do not know price range.
Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

wwsjr

I will try the pics one more time  ;D ;D ;D

Control Panel and Seat. Feed lever on left, up_down on rt.

Earl Smallwood from GA sawing on the mill.

Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

Radar67

Hey wwsjr, you got a higher quality version of the second picture?

Stew
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

wwsjr

Stew,

I  have the original off my camera, better quality. I probably could email to you if you want it.

Willie

Radar67

"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Thank You Sponsors!