iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Warning Signs

Started by Mark M, February 25, 2003, 01:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark M

So then, what do you supose the purpose of this warning sign is?

Tom

Don't jump into a Crocodiles mouth?
                         or
Just because a crocodile is chasing you doesn't mean you can fly.
                         or
If you swim here don't Cannonball.  It wakes the Crocs.

or
No eating the natives who wear capes

Paul_H

Mark,

What part of your mill does it go on? :P
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Mark M

I don't think it's a crocagator Tom, maybe a really big shrew or some kind da pig  ???

I always figgered it meant don't feed you flying munkies to da wild bores.

It goes on the end of your mill dat is closest to your munkies.

Texas Ranger

Looks like a javelena taking care of a yankee! 8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Mark M

Don, that not a yankee, it's a DAM yankee  ;)

ADfields

Yup, thats a javelena.   Good eating if ya cook it right. 8)

My guess as to the warning is "This is what you see if you use that dope Mark found" :o   Where the heck did you find that thing? ???  
Andy

Mark M

Hi Andy

The sign was at the Dresden Zoo. I think it's purpose it to warn you not to climb on the walls around the animal cages. My knowledge of German language is pretty limited but I could make out a few words. My kids thought it was a pretty funny sign and we had a lot of fun thinking up meanings.

Mark

ADfields

:D   Cant help but wonder why the cape? ???   I wonder if it's got a story to it. ???   Up hear at the Anchorage zoo a couple years back some gal from over seas hoped over the people fence and sat down in frount of the Poler bear to get a photo took with him.   Binki is the 1400 pound bears name and he took the gals sniker from her.   He was after her HOLE LEG :o but all he got was a sneeker and he was NOT about to let her have it back, he kept it for 3 days befor he stoped playing with it.   It made the news all over the world how Binki got him a sniker, the gal got a VERY badley mangled up leg but kept her life.   Now thay have all kinds of photos of Binki with the sniker at the zoo and if you could not read what it sead about them it could be like your sign.   Could be quite a story from the looks of your sign. :D :D
Andy

Mark M

Hi Andy

Don't know about the cape, I always figured it was a monkey, but there is no tail. I'll have to look through some of my pictures and see if I can spot an animal the looks similar.

A long time ago someone (drunk or on drugs) got into the cage with a polar bear down in St. Paul. If I remember correctly they ended up shooting the bear. If it would have been me I'd shot the person.

Mark

woodmills1

anyone remember the guys who tried to celebrate new years by trying to tie a ribbon around the neck of a zoo tiger? ???
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

J_T

My vote is with tou Mark 8)
Jim Holloway

Thank You Sponsors!