Started by BigTrev, February 20, 2007, 08:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigTrev

Hi, my names Trev and I am a Forestry Forum addict

That is all, back to your sawdust  cut_tree
If at first you dont succeed, try a bigger hammer

thurlow

So, how do you feel about that, Trev?
Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

RMay

RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

Jeff

Thats not a good sign. The first step to beating an addiction is admitting you have one.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

LedlieLogs

Oh ya Trev I know the story. The wife looks down the stairs in the middle of the night and sees you on the puter. She sneeks real quiet like to the head of the steps and can see the color photos from afar. Just then, when the photos of Mr. Hooties place come up, she flies down the steps to look close at those photos knowing all the time you were doing something wrong. Then there it is Mr. DanG and a big sander. She gently kisses your head and goes back up to bed.
Some addictions ain't that bad I guess. :D
Ledlie
Wildlife Action, GA. A great place for kids. No lights, no phone, no motorcars, not a single luxury. Just the GREAT OUTDOORS and the reason I am learning to mill and build small log cabins.

Don K

:D :D :D  That reminds me of my wife when I first found this place. We would be ready for bed and I would say "Honey, you go on to bed. I'm going to check something on the computer real quick."  After coming to bed a coupla hours later a few times, she had started to get nervous. I told her what I was doing but she would look at me crossways. ::) ???

Now two years later, she is well aware of my addictions and is slightly infected herself. :D :D ;D           

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

Minnesota_boy

Quote from: Jeff B on February 20, 2007, 09:09:05 PM
Thats not a good sign. The first step to beating an addiction is admitting you have one.

It's hard to beat an addiction as strong as this forum one without a support group.

NOW WHERE WILL HE FIND THAT???   :o :D 8) 8)
I eat a high-fiber diet.  Lots of sawdust!

BigTrev

It's ok guys.

I don't suffer from my addiction. I enjoy every minute of it. 8)
If at first you dont succeed, try a bigger hammer

Jeff

I deleted a couple of posts here.  :)  No biggy, just some references that I can't have associated with the Forum.

Onward!  :) smiley_horserider
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sawguy21

So where did you sign up for The 12 Step Program? Inquiring minds need to know.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Mr Mom

Don K... I did the same thing but my wife just kiss my cheek and goes to bed. She doesnt know what she is missing on here. She really doesnt care.

Thanks Alot Mr Mom

DWM II

12 Step program for  sawmillers

1. Get  Mill
2. Order Logrite tools
3. Find Logs
4.Get logs to mill or mill to logs
5.Load log on mill
6.Saw log
7.Repeat steps 4-6 until logs are sawed up
8.Stack, sticker and seal ends
9.Find more logs
10.Repeat steps 4-9
11.Go to bed and rest up for tomorrow
12.Wake up,At this point you must repeat all above steps

Once you start there does not seem to be a way to stop.
Good luck and  congratulations on you new to you mill.
Grin Grin    Just a doin da Forestry Forum Boogie Just a doin da Forestry Forum Boogie Just a doin da Forestry Forum Boogie Just a doin da Forestry Forum Boogie Just a doin da Forestry Forum Boogie Just a doin da Forestry Forum Boogie Just a doin da Forestry Forum Boogie

Sawguy21,
This was Quoted from sawman from a while back.
Stewardship Counts!

Thank You Sponsors!