iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pictures

Started by Jim Shockey, February 18, 2007, 02:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Shockey

After two years, I finally got some photos in my albums.I will try to get them in order and a caption on them soon      Jim

Jim, I put this photo in your post so you can see how you do it. Just click the modify button on this post, and you can see the code. Its the same line of code you will see under any photos in the gallery. You put the code in the post, and you have a photo!

Jeff

It looks like it might work.               Thanks  FDH.
Jim

Burlkraft

Congrats.....  ;D ;D ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Jeff

Lets see one in a post here now Jim.  :)   Its covered in the new tutorial. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jim Shockey

Quote from: Jeff B on February 18, 2007, 10:22:48 AM
Lets see one in a post here now Jim.  :)   Its covered in the new tutorial. :)
[/

quote]

Jeff,   I'll get on it rite away, but you had better give me a month or two. I would not have gotten this far if it wasn't for that tutorial.   Jim
Jim

thecfarm

You mean I have to wait a month or two for you to post a picture?I made a post so I will know when you get to it.I'll leave the light on for ya.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jim Shockey

Jim

Fla._Deadheader

Jim
When you click on a photo in your album, it will open on the screen.

Directly below is the "img ++++ whatever, line.  Click on that, OR highlight it with your mouse. Once highlighted copy it, then , proceed to your reply window on the thread. right click, and paste.

Looks like you just pasted in the title box. No, paste in the bigger reply box, that you type into.
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Jeff

You had the right idea Jim, but I see you put it in the subject line instead of in your post. See the subject of the post? Dont give up!!

Jeff

Oops, I didnt notice the extra photo in the first post!  Good job!

thecfarm

I turned the light off.   :D   Good job!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

oakiemac

Jim is that Seneca IL that you are from?

I used to work at LaSalle nuclear plant right down the road from Seneca.
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

Jim Shockey

Yes it is the same place. I had some trucks on that job for about three years. I hauled all the 16 foot pipe and  other heavy stuff that had to be brought up from the river. You would probably remenber the green Brockway that I used.
Jim

Thank You Sponsors!