iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Internet Firewood

Started by Norwiscutter, January 29, 2007, 01:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norwiscutter

Got a kick out of this website.
www.firewood.com
Gotta give the guy alot of credit for thinking outside the box and creating a market for his product.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Gary_C

I'd give him a B for good BS except he chose to run down his competitors to promote his product. That is always annoying to me.   >:(
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Norwiscutter

I didn't see that part. I like the way he is marketing the specialty firewood products for internet sale.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

SwampDonkey

Wonder what happened to our own firewoodguy?  ;D Hasn't been on since June 2006 I think.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Dan_Shade

i found another forum he frequents, and it struck me as annoying, until I remembered why!

a lot of those types of people dislike anyone who can do something themselves, it cuts into their profit potentials.
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

woodmills1

I sell applewood to the firewood guy.  He has worked out quite a market for himself.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

SwampDonkey

I wonder if he ever figured what the MC of his firewood was.  ;D Some seemed to make a big deal over it. I suppose because he was calling it kilned. Now I just gotta ask how many know the MC of their own air dried firewood or bought firewood. ;D ;)  Some of you guys are brutal. ;D :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

snowman

Many years ago i was logging in calif and worked a deal for a free space at a campground in exchange for my wife manning the gate.I got the bright idea to bundle firewood and let her sell it to campers. She started pulling in like 100 bucks a week, then the owner found out and wanted half the profit. ::) That was the end of that. Actually though firewood has gone sky high around here, 175 a cord for tamarack.Im saving all my tops and even some of my beefier slabs.Next season ill try and sell em, every penny helps.

woodmills1

The firewood guy does actually sell kiln dried firewood.  I was a little sceptical but honest to god I deal with him and he does a good job marketing his product.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Thank You Sponsors!