iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

March 16-18, Chantilly Va. Peterson Skill Mill and WPF Demonstrations

Started by Ga_Boy, January 29, 2007, 06:32:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ga_Boy

I'll have my WPF with a slabbing attachment and a Skill Mill at the Wood Workers Show in Chantilly, VA.  If you attend the show stop by and say hello. 

Mark
10 Acers in the Blue Ridge Mountains

MartyParsons

Mark Wood-Mizer will be there also. You buying lunch this year?
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

Dan_Shade

I may try to swing up there, where exactly is it?  i'm down for lunch!  :)
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Ga_Boy

Dan,

Come on over and say hello, you will get to see a Skill Mill in operation.

Marty,

I can not commit to lunch, but dinner we can do.  Which hotel do you have reservations?  I have not made my reservations yet, but I am leaning towards the Sheraton.  If Chantilly is anything like the Baltimore show, I barly had time to get me a drink of water.

Let me know if you need saw logs, I have green Poplar, Hickory, Cherry, Walnut , RO, WO and Black Locust on the Yard.

Mark

Mark 

submarinesailor

If things work out right, it's my regular day off, so I should be there sometime on Friday.

Marty - which saws will you have there?  Maybe an LT50??????

Bruce

MartyParsons

What mill do you want me to bring? I do have a LT50 here still in the plastic  :( .   LT10 LT15 LT28 and some type of hydraulic mill I am up for the LT50.

Not sure on the hotel. I see the Residence Inn circled $ 80.00 per night. Dinner sounds even better.
Marty

We need to talk about logs!
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

Ga_Boy

Marty,

I sent you an IM with my cell number.  If you need logs please contact me soonest so I can ramp up for your needs.

I still have the day job so I need a 4-5 days notice so I can make the necessary plans to get your logs delivered to the Expo center.

Mark

MartyParsons

DR Buck

Marty, Mark

I plan on being there on Friday.   I may be able to provide some logs.   ;D   I suspect you'll want smaller stuff you can move easy with cant hooks?  :D    PM me if I can help.

Marty.... I'd like to see the LT50, but it can wait until the WM 25th show at your place in May.

Mark...We can talk on the phone.

Bruce..Look me up.  I'll be wearing an easy to recognize set of clothing.  ;D

Dan......Are you going to make it Friday?

Dave
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Dan_Shade

I'm sorta considering the friday idea, but that means fighting traffic up in the dump where you and Mark work....  but at this point, I am considering it.

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

submarinesailor

At the moment, I'll be there Friday morning.  BUT, the things are going for me lately, I may need to be in Fairmont, WV Friday afternoon.

Dave - I'll slip you a PM with my phone number(s).

Bruce

Ga_Boy

submarinesailor

Dave called me today and let me know about the time.  Soooooo, if I'm lucky and we get the work done in WV, maybe, just maybe, I'll be there early Sunday.

Bruce

hiya

RichardinMd.

MartyParsons

Dan_Shade

I'm sorry I missed you guys, i was flip flopping on wanting to go all week, but the downpour of rain on friday made up my mind :(

Troy

Dan,

I wandered around there all afternoon on Friday looking for you!  Thank goodness there was a lot of woodworking tools and equipment to see and keep me occupied!

Troy
Peterson ATS 8" 27hp

Dan_Shade

Ga_Boy

Hi Marty,

You are welcome.

Thank you for your help.  I had a great time and enjoyed dinner with you and Lisa.

I hope you made it home at a reasonable time after the service call.

Mark

Thank You Sponsors!