iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

When you get to Heaven . . . .

Started by TexasTimbers, January 24, 2007, 08:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasTimbers

. . . .  what do you hope you will be able to do there, that you cannot do now?
For those who don't believe in Heaven,  just make believe ;)

For me, I hope I will be able to sing. I'm the second worse singer on the planet. I just edged out Rosanne Barr.

Yep, I want to be able to sing like a lark. How bout you ??? 
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

sandmar

DanG Kev,when I read that subject I was afraid you knew something I didn't....wheeeeeew. I think it would be musical ability,I have enough to entertain myself now,but,sure would like faster fingers  ;)
Sandmar

Tom

Jeff

I want to introduce my dad to the forum and to show him my paintings and all the things that he is responsible for inspiring then sit and listen to all the things he cares to tell me that I never seemed to have time for before it was to late.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SAW MILLER

I would like to travel the USA and see it as it was 300 years ago.

I want to understand women.

I would like to be able to carry on a conversasion with my coon hound.

I want to know why mankind can't just get along.

I want to know that no baby well ever be mistreated.

I want to see all saw logs staight and clear with no mud.

And last but maybe not least....No rapp music 8) 8)
LT 40 woodmizer..Massey ferg.240 walker gyp and a canthook

WH_Conley

I want to understand women.

Now that's asking a lot. ;D
Bill

DWM II

I want to hug my "old maw maw" as well and maybe we can sit at her table and eat fried chicken, black-eyed peas, cucumbers and a wedge of her homemade lemon cake. Jesus and God the father get to sit at the head of the table.

I want my aunt Theda May to meet my youngest daughter, these two hens are birds of a feather, ought to be a great show.
Stewardship Counts!

Mr Mom

I always wanted to talk to animals.

Thanks Alot Mr Mom

Patty

I want to fly like a bird. I want to soar up in the sky and look at all of creation. Then I want to zoom like a comet into outer space to visit the gallazy. I want to see a star being born, and a black hole, and all the planets, and ride on a shooting star.
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Minnesota_boy

Quote from: Patty on January 25, 2007, 07:49:32 AM
I want to fly like a bird. I want to soar up in the sky and look at all of creation. Then I want to zoom like a comet into outer space to visit the gallazy. I want to see a star being born, and a black hole, and all the planets, and ride on a shooting star.
You sure don't want much, do you?  :D 8) 8)
I eat a high-fiber diet.  Lots of sawdust!

scsmith42

Minnesota_boy,

Re Patty's "not wanting much", I dunno.... in terms of magnitude it seems to me that her desires fall into the same leaque as Sawmillers' desire to "understand women"...   :D   :D   :D
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

DR_Buck

QuoteFor me, I hope I will be able to sing. I'm the second worse singer on the planet. I just edged out Rosanne Barr.

Kevjay,

I think I saw you last night on the American Idol tryouts from New York.    smiley_smelly_skunk
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

bedway

When i go up in them clouds i want to build the biggest table ever built. Then invite all you members to set aroung and talk and tell stories. Of course we would all be eating and drinking all that stuff that we love but was bad for us! Ill second that (no rapp music comment)  :D bedway

Burlkraft

I'd just like ta have 1 pain free day..... ;D ;D ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

sandmar

Tom,Dang it,you made me cry. Not a pretty sight on a 53 year old man. Thank you for that thought.
Sandmar

BigTrev

I want to be as good at everything in reality as I am in my head  :D

You know, or super strength and flight.

Oh and a sit down meal with my ancestors, the whole lot of em. Course some of em will only be on a day pass...

actually, come to think of it, I just hope they don't notice that I snuck in while Pete was on a coffee break.
If at first you dont succeed, try a bigger hammer

tcsmpsi

Ahhhh...the one thing...to hold my mother's hand and explain that the necessity of my actions was strictly for my own survival, and never did I hold her any blame.
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

LedlieLogs

I don't understand, you mean we can't carry on conversations with our hounds?  :-\
Wildlife Action, GA. A great place for kids. No lights, no phone, no motorcars, not a single luxury. Just the GREAT OUTDOORS and the reason I am learning to mill and build small log cabins.

RSteiner

I just want to say thank you to the One who gave His life so that I could be there. 

It would be nice to be able to carry a tune, last time I sang in the shower the water stopped.

I can only imagine that if earth can be this beautiful with all of creation what lies beyond is going to blow your mind.

Randy
Randy

ARKANSAWYER

I want to come up on the porch of the Big House and sit down and know the journey is through.  Like sitting in the swing in the cool of the evening after a long summer days work and ejoying the fruits of my labor while sitting with family and friends.  To know that in the morning I will not have to get up and go to work or struggle with the problems of this world.  It does not matter if a zebra is white with black stripes or black with white stripes, all that matters is that the choice to accept the offer of the Father was taken and the Son was willing to pay the price.  So pull up a chair and tip it back agin the wall and enjoy KevJay's singing.   AMEN!

(if you do not know what I am talking about then give me a call 'cause I got a story for you)
ARKANSAWYER

Tom_in_Mo.

Well, first thank the good Lord for what he has done for me.

Thank the boys for giving their lives so I could live in a free country

Talk to the great Paul and others of the Bible.

After that I will bet a broom and mop and start doing janitorial work for that is all I will be worthy of and that will be stretching it a all ways.

SwampDonkey

I Corinthians 15:51-53

[edit: had the wrong chapter  ::)]
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

johncinquo

When I get to heaven.....

I'll know theres a LOT of forgiveness after all.   :D
To be one, Ask one
Masons and Shriners

Norwiscutter

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Thank You Sponsors!