iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

24" american planer

Started by ironduce, January 24, 2007, 08:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ironduce

Hi all,I've been away from the site for a while but now im back. In the past I was known as Wes, now I'm ironduce. Since I've been away I've sold most of my equiptment but still deal with alot of forestry related issues and stuff at my full time job. anyway I still have an old 24" american planer that is looking for a new home, if there is anyone intrested here I will post it for sale if not it may have to be put on ebay or worse, it needs to go.

WH_Conley

Bill

Dana

It might sell if you post it in the for sale section. :)
Grass-fed beef farmer, part time sawyer

brdmkr

He may not be able to.  I thought you had to have a certain number of posts to put something in the for sale section.  He may need to contact Da Boss on that one.
Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

ely

and also where are you located.

Wes

I'm in the northwest tip of NJ, and I wanted to see if there was any intrest here before I posted it for sale, now that I think of it that is a little backwards. ;D

TexasTimbers

I think first you ought to decide who you are.
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

Furby

Oh we know who he is and he can now post it in the proper section I belive.  :)

Wes

im a gemini what can i say  ??? ??? ???

TexasTimbers

I'm a Gemini too and so am I. No I am. Yes I'm not. Shut up I am talking to them. No I am. Who asked you? Y'all excuse us for a minute . . . . . . . .

Oh by the way Wes's, we sent y'all a PM about your planer a couple days ago it may have got lost in the re-registering cracks. We are interested in it. Well, I'm not but I am. ::)

I will resend the PM
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

Wes

Thanks guys, yes I recieved the messages. I have to go over to where I have the planer this weekend, look it over good and take some photos then i will get back to you. I can tell you all that it is heavy and large, 3 phase 5 hp motor that was rewound to single ph 220 a long time ago it has 3" belts on eather side for the feed wheels and ?, im preity sure it does'nt have a square head. it came from a high school wood shop way back when, then it lived in an open shed for a long time, for the last 2 years it has been outside under a blue tarp you know how they hold up. I think it could be cleaned up and make someone a good machine but it has to get out of the yard soon. Thanks Wes.

Thank You Sponsors!