iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What I'm Working On Now! / merged topic

Started by SwampDonkey, December 30, 2006, 08:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pigman

Looking good SD. 8) I do have a bit of advice for you, but I suppose you already knew it anyway. Remove the printer and other things before you throw on extra finish. ;D

Bob
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

SwampDonkey

Actually, I filled it up even more. ;D  No, what I'm going to add the finish to is out of the way of the loot. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Burlkraft

That looks great SD..... ;) ;) ;)

Nice work... ;D ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Norm

sandmar

Well done SD! You take pride in your work and love for your wood and it shows. Thanks for sharing!
Sandmar

OneWithWood

Congrats on a project well conceived and carried out.   smiley_clapping
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Stephen1

IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

TexasTimbers

The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

SwampDonkey

You guys with all those stacks of lumber should start making something too. I did my best to get you guys motivated. Maybe it's your shop help? In my case I don't know what it is, sure ain't the help. ;D :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!