iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

To answer your questions about my RC status

Started by Part_Timer, January 19, 2007, 07:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Part_Timer

Well I've had a couple of emails wondering why my name is no longer on the Peterson RC list.  Well The short story is that I got promoted at work and had to drop the commercial side of my sawmill business and also working for Petersons. 

The only reason I had to leave Petersons is because the new job requires me to be available within 2 hours of a call.  This means that I can't take mill deliveries and train new mill owners.  I sure could not tell a new mill owner "sorry you traveled 9 hours to get training but I have to go to work".  That is just not right.

I still will help answer any questions anyone may have and the couple of owners here on the forum that I helped sell mills to and trained I just want you to know that you can call here any time with questions or problems.  I'm just not official anymore. ::) ::) ::) ::)

Tom
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

getoverit

Congrats on the promotion at work Tom !

I'm sure those fine folks at Peterson will find replacements soon too!
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

farmerdoug

And here I thought that you were going to say that the Misses finally hooked you up to a remote control so she could make you do the honey do list quicker. ::) :D :D :D

Great news on your promotion. 8)  And sad news for Peterson also. :(

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

Dan_Shade

sometimes those types of promotions are more deserving of sympathy than congratulations!

I hope you're in the congrats camp!

I'm glad some people still concern themselves with customer service.  It seems that the sawmill business has a lot of that going on :)
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Part_Timer

Dan

Your a little closer to the truth than you know.  I'm at work right now waiting to work on our piece of junk electric boiler. This will give me a 26 hour day when I get done.  Not much time for milling or anything else for that matter.  I believe that the term railroaded is closer than promotion. ???

Not all bad though I do get to pick my jobs for the day and deligate the others out ;)

As far as the customer service goes Petersons was and is all about the customer.  As are all of our sponsors.
Peterson 8" ATS.

swinging-sawdust

Congradulations on the promotion. I think??? I guess I was lucky to get mine when I did.Not so good for Peterson or indiana and kentucky.They sure lost a good rc.

tcsmpsi

Tom,

Did it start out with, "How would you like to..."?   :D

Regardless, it is good to be recognized from time to time. 

Anyways, it seems I remember something of that before I self-promoted to owner (perpetual flak catcher)  once upon a time long ago, in a land far, far away.   :D

I'm certain the responsibility was placed in capable hands.   ;)
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

Part_Timer

swinging sawdust- I'm still just a shout away.  Katie was wondering if Otto was ready for another beef sandwitch ??? :)  BY the way how are you coming on those big oaks or is there to much water down there also. 

tcsmpsi  I think it started with "Lets go to lunch, we want to talk to you about something" :D :D :D  I shoulda know better, as we were walking in to the restaurant Jeremy was whispering "dead man walking,dead man walking".   :D :D :D  It's so nice to have friends.

Peterson 8" ATS.

Thank You Sponsors!