iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Cut the grass today

Started by limbrat, January 14, 2007, 09:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

limbrat

Aint no grass yet but the weeds and clover are trying to taking over. Put worm castings around the fruit trees and cut the rest into the garden. Pulled up all the mulch cloth and drip irrigation, Im lazy i will spend a lot of time mulching and irrigating in the cool weather so that i aint got to hoe are water it in the heat. Easter is only a month away i usaly only mow twice before easter lookes like it will be three times this year. 
ben

Furby

Don't know where ya got your calendar from, but it's almost three months til Easter. smiley_headscratch

beenthere

Maybe Limbrat is thinkin Fat Tuesday - Feb 20   ???
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

limbrat

Yea your right
When i needed to cut the weeds it fooled me into a false spring.
Dang why are the weeds up so early. And i saw a purple magnolia or tulip in bloom yesterday.
The buds on my wild azaleas are puffed up like they will bust open in a week or two. I hope my fruit trees dont bust out and get frosted.
This weather aint right.
ben

Furby

My lilac buds opened slightly but never fully opened.
I actually have leaves on my forsythia and they suffered from the deep freeze the other night. :o

limbrat

Yea i got my demos scheduled for sausage on super bowl weekend, need to schedule seafood demos for lent. Expecially friday the 23. I think this weather has helped keep my smoked meat sales
down. The whole market is depressed just aint had much gumbo weather. I sale for a cajun food company.
ben

Thank You Sponsors!