iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Speak of the devil

Started by Brad_S., January 11, 2007, 10:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad_S.

Jeff mentioned to Cara in her maple tree question that we sometimes point out ridiculous tree listings on ebay. Sure enough, there's one now, from Michigan, no less. You are bidding on the "right" to cut the trees, clean the mess, grind the stump and remove a half dead tree in the front yard as well!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ::)
Ebay Link
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

leweee

smiley_devil The devils in the details. ;D Someone should tell him if you are " insured & bonded"you charge them to remove trees.  ::) ......lots of buildings ....wish him luck with his reverse philosophy. ;D
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

jon12345

Think the guy just wants a new garage, or car  :D
A.A.S. in Forest Technology.....Ironworker

pigman

The only thing wrong is the starting bid. It should be $2000 less than$.01

Bob
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

SwampDonkey

That's just insanity. But, a good laugh.  ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

blaze83

we're doing things all wrong :D :D :D  I think I'll see if I can get some one to pay me to do my laundry and wash my truck......is this guy for real?? smiley_nananana
I'm always amazed that no matter how bad i screw up Jesus still loves me

sawguy21

blaze, if that works for you can I get her name? :D :D :D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Brad_S.

OK, which one of you wrote the question at the bottom to the seller? :D :D :D

To the Admin. who cleaned up my link, thank you. I meant to look up the directions on how to do that and go back to fix it but plum forgot. :-[
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

chet

I sincerely hope all da folks dat I've removed trees for over da years don't see dat listing.  :o  I'd never begin ta have enough money to pay them for da work they let me do.   :D  :D  :D  ;D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

logwalker

Let's all be careful out there tomorrow. Lt40hd, 22' Kenworth Flatbed rollback dump, MM45B Mitsubishi trackhoe, Clark5000lb Forklift, Kubota L2850 tractor

Furby

They ended it early didn't they ??? ;D

SwampDonkey

Besides them trees practically growing out of the foundation of those buildings.  ::) That fence line between the buildings would be another clue to steer clear of the place. They must hate their neighbors and probably the first twig that fell across the fence would trigger world war three. Of course it may be to keep the dogs in, but any dog I've ever owned would clear that fence like a deer with ease.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

farmerdoug

Chet,

You are looking at this all wrong.  I see a way of taking on tree removal jobs and then using eBay to contract out the work at a fraction of the price or even get paid extra profit while you are looking for more jobs to contract out. 8) 8) 8) 8) ::)

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

Thank You Sponsors!