iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Kind of a Whatzit.....

Started by Burlkraft, January 08, 2007, 06:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burlkraft

What is that in the truck..... ??? ??? ???

Why not just 1 pain free day?

Fla._Deadheader

All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

beenthere

Your really not going to ship that fruitcake to Jeff, now....be nice  ;D

I thought you said you were buyin it up just ta git it off'n the market. Goin to haul it over before Wed mornin?   :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Burlkraft

Beenthere.......you are not eligible for this one...cuz you know what's in there....Jill found out when we had dinner the other night..... ;D  ;D  ;D

Jeffy just keeps sendin' my fruitcake back..... :D :D :D

Burlkraft

Quote from: Fla._Deadheader on January 08, 2007, 06:39:00 PM

Whack-O-Boxes  ::) ::)

There's only a couple 'o boxes...The udder stuff is wrapped in cardboard.

The skid weighs 500 lbs......

pigman

Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

beenthere

Dat's what I thought......so okiemac can't guess say either....... :)

Dat news did get Jill up off'n the chair a bit, when I made the mistake of mentioning it.....But you recovered well.... :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Burlkraft

Gary_C

Now we know it's not Jill's christmass present.   ;D

Give us a peek into the boxes and maybe we can tell.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Burlkraft

Quote from: Gary_C on January 08, 2007, 07:31:34 PM
Give us a peek into the boxes and maybe we can tell.

That would be waaayyy too easy...... ;D ;D

Burlkraft

The thing is brand new....but it really sucks... ;D

scsmith42

Hmm, my original guess would have been a nice Nyle DH kiln, but now I'd guess a sawdust blower (or dust collection system)...
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

oakiemac

I know what it is :)

I remember we were all eating dinner quietly when suddenly Beenthere pipes up with " so Steve what about that new ------ you just bought?"
Jill sat up quick and gave Steve one of "those" looks. Every guy in this forum knows what I'm talking about! ;D

It was actually quite funny but I feel for ole Steve, having been there myself many times.
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

beenthere

Now oakiemac, the way I remember it........ ;D

said something like "have ya started adding on ta the shed yet?" and that perked up Jill which then caused some quick 'splainin by the Burlkraft as to what..then a new addition was a happenin.......

And ya right on that we've seen that look afore........prolly shoulda stuck to talkin about quiltin........ :).....then again, the Burlkraft just got dat big smile and smoothed things right out real nice and Jill was right appreciative about this addition which may take place ahead of the house plan.......(now I prolly sayin too much again.  :) )
south central Wisconsin

Burlkraft

I know you guys appreciated my cool head when under fire... :D   :D   :D

That's from years of practice.... ;D ;D ;D

Scott's right...Here she is........

5 HP and 1950 cfm.......

Norm

Sweet! Can't wait to see some pictures of it installed. :)

By the way plenty of Pattys toys come delivered on a semi.... mine come on a low boy. ;D

scsmith42

Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

SwampDonkey

Well  before ya post the next Whazzit, I'm gonna guess a new lathe. ;D :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Burlkraft

Well Donk........Ya got me a figgered out...Don't Cha... ???   :D    :D    :D

Larry

Quote from: Norm on January 09, 2007, 07:30:14 AM
By the way plenty of Pattys toys come delivered on a semi.... mine come on a low boy. ;D

Well Norm, what kinda delivery would need a lowboy?  Couldn't be a ship...your pond ain't big nuff...couldn't be a flying machine...you don't have the hangar built yet.  So what could it possibly be? ::)  Bet it is something to have fun with. ;D

I like Burlcraft's toy, especially with the Oneida name...but to empty that barrel looks like work.  Can't you figure out some way to blow all the chips over in the neighbors yard? :D :D
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

Burlkraft

Neighbor's not close enough... :D  :D  :D.....But it has garbage bags that go in the barrel. There is a pad on the bottom of the barrel which is hooked to vacuum and sucks the bag tight to the barrel. Then when ya shut it off the bag comes right out.... ;D  ;D  ;D

oakiemac

Nice looking blower. Should make a good addition to the ol' shop.

I've got a 5hp 3 phase blower and a 3hp single phase that I will be hooking up when my shop gets completed. Hopefully soon. :)
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

DR_Buck

Hope you got lots of bags for in that barrel.    ;D    When you start up the big planer and sucking off those wood chips, it will fill in an instant.   I removed my collector bags and just blow everything out through the wall because I got tired of stopping to empty it.   ;D
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

SwampDonkey

:D :D :D

Now ya need a new piece of equipment.  ;D

Skid steer to move all the wood chips from the side of the shed/shop. :D :D  8)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Burlkraft

We got that covered.......I won't use bags for planing or when I use the shaper. I got a wagon it's goin in then, but for the other times the bags will work great......

Got the loader thing covered already.....I'm done buyin' stuff till I get that addition bought fer Jill.... ;D ;D

Thank You Sponsors!