iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Merry Christmas Bro Noble!

Started by Jeff, January 07, 2007, 09:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Tammy spotted this in a shop yesterday and knew we had to have it to decorate just for you. Its a little late but I just wanted you to know that you have started a gumdrop tree decorating tradition here. This is from the 60's and was only a couple dollars. Next year we will do a full version with a real treelet. :)

Merry Christmas Noble. We luv ya! ;)

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=2031.msg25696#msg25696
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Paul_H

We had a gumdrop tree but it was a styrofoam cone and the gumdrops were stuck on with toothpicks.The yellow gumdrops are my favourite. :)
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Jeff

I can stomp these into an envelope if ya want em Paul. Were all done wit em. Were all on a diet :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Furby

It'll be NEXT Christmas by the time they cleared customs Jeff. :D

Bro. Noble

Thanks Jeff :D :D :D

That tree is appropriate for me------kinda short and compact :D :D

Save the black ones for me ;D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

CHARLIE

Geeez that brings back memories! Tom and I had a gumdrop tree too. Actually, I think it was our Grandmother's and I'm pretty sure it was bought in the late 1940's to early 1950's. It was made of clear plastic and in three pieces. The tree part was two pieces with slots in the trunk where they slid together. Then the base of the trunk would go in a clear plastic base. Grandmother would set it out every Christmas loaded with gumdrops.  8)  Great memories! Thanks!!! :)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Patty

That is pretty cool. We never had a gumdrop tree when I was a kid.My folks moved so often we hardly had a tree.  ::) I like the red ones myself.  ;)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Thank You Sponsors!