iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Dryer on the basis of the container.

Started by serg, January 03, 2007, 03:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

serg

With New 2007 friends!
I build vacuum drying chambers without fans, dampeners.
When dried a pine, a cedar, an alder, a cherry, the Siberian larch thickness 25 - 35 mm were drawn with a conclusion what to dry movement of air without vacuum is possible with natural.
I began to do(make) the control drying. The result has turned out good.
The wood dries up to humidity of 6 %.
Disorder of humidity on a stack of 1 %.
Disorder of humidity on thickness a board of 0.2 %.
Disorder of humidity on length a board of 0.3 %.
Internal pressure(voltage), cracks are not present.
Cost of construction drying the chamber small.

From the small container, volume of loading of 8 m3, I have constructed the drying chamber volume of loading of 18 m3.
Result of drying good.
On drying of 1 m3 a pine thickness of 52 mm, an expense 150 kw.
Term of drying from humidity of 65 % up to humidity of 6 % - 8 days.
I have made the diagram of drying universal.
1 day - 45 degrees C, 7 days - 75 degrees C.
Pairs leaves through apertures in an atmosphere, open in the different period of drying from falling humidity of a tree.
I measure temperature in the chamber, temperature of water in system of heating of 95 degrees C. 4 gauges I measure humidity of a tree a needle.
In a stack it is possible to put different breed of a tree and different thickness. 25 mm - 35 mm dry equally well!

serg

I did(made) this drying chamber for downturn of the price of a design and downturn of the price of drying of a wood.
18 m3 the vacuum furnace in Moscow costs(stands) 80 000.00 $. Construction on a place of operation of the drying chamber free movement of air on 18 m3, costs(stands) 11 000. 00 $.
Quality of drying without a marriage(spoilage) of 100 %.
I long worked above a conclusion pair from the case of a dryer. Vacuum I apply cold water, it takes place a problem on cooling water.
The decision original for the account an input(entrance) - exhaust channels, air in the chamber walks in regular intervals, all stack is blown. Warm air rises in top, heats a stack, cools down, falls downwards and is again heated. Pairs it is increased in volume and leaves in an atmosphere itself! When the pair is not enough, I open an input(entrance) of the valve and I wait for the termination(ending) of drying.
Adjusting capacity of the electric boiler 36 kw.
Conclusion: For drying coniferous breeds, soft deciduous breeds I recommend chambers vertically movements of air - pair through a stack.
For drying firm and exotic breeds, a bar, a log I recommend a vacuum dryer.
The photo is possible to look under this reference.

http://www.vacuums.ru/index.php?id=12

Sergey.

TexasTimbers

Rock on Serg!  8)

You are a man after my heart . . . you are a doer not a talker. Keep up the good work.  :)
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

serg

Kevjay, I looked your site.
At you a beautiful tree. You how I have understood have no dryer? I can am mistaken?
What density of wood which you sell?
I am ready to send you drawings and technology of drying of all your wood, a wood.
I prepare for a material which my assistant a computer to Tibet will be shown on a forum of forestry. I wait for it(him) it(him).
I think that all that I shall show on a forum begins possible(probable) to do(make) everyone that will want. Vacuum, please, with natural movement of air please. A guarantee from " Vacuum plus "
Write to me the personal message, I shall help those people which have no many money..

Sergey.

serg

Den, the help to people is a sale of second-hand automobiles? ??? ??? ;)
Sergey.

Thank You Sponsors!